Page 45 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Well, looks like the whole first quarter cut off. Have to look for a replay.

Edit: Worse than I thought. starts 9 minutes left in second quarter. Can't find a replay. Anyone see a replay out there? Not sure WTF FSN was doing.
    Don't know what happened with yours, I saw the whole thing on FSN Directv. Soybean trivia and all. I have it recorded on my DVR, but I've never even put a video on youtube, let alone try to pull one off my dvr. No replays showing up on directv for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Don't know what happened with yours, I saw the whole thing on FSN Directv. Soybean trivia and all. I have it recorded on my DVR, but I've never even put a video on youtube, let alone try to pull one off my dvr. No replays showing up on directv for me either.
    Not sure.... there was another game on before and guess they forgot to switch over for SD folks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Is there any way to get an actual decent video of the YSU game or is the crappy feed the only one available?

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pure awesome!

So we have this amazing talent in Casey Byers... why can't he produce stuff like this for our TV Broadcasts? This is so awesome everyone needs to see it

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Another great video.
    Indirectly, a great recruiting tool. These videos make us proud. Imagine the players, their families, their future families, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    So we have this amazing talent in Casey Byers... why can't he produce stuff like this for our TV Broadcasts? This is so awesome everyone needs to see it
    Producing a live game broadcast is a lot different than watching hours of video and finding the right cuts, putting music to it etc. What I would say is, if we found a guy as talented as Casey to do these highlight videos and find value in them why can't we find the right team to produce a better quality game day broadcast? I would have to imagine there would be a significant cost in equipment upgrades/additions and more staff. How much better could it get by using the current equipment, trucks etc? Maybe a little I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Another great video.
    Indirectly, a great recruiting tool. These videos make us proud. Imagine the players, their families, their future families, etc.
    I'd say its a pretty direct recruiting tool, but I get your point. Fun to see the recruits who follow @bisonation favorite, retweet or msg me after after a video like this comes out

Funny story, I posted this on my facebook and only got one like. funny part is the like is from John Tauteoli the JC LB who signed and then changed his mind about coming to Fargo 2 years ago. I am not even facebook friends with him
    Last edited by SamsRams; 11-19-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Producing a live game broadcast is a lot different than watching hours of video and finding the right cuts, putting music to it etc. What I would say is, if we found a guy as talented as Casey to do these highlight videos and find value in them why can't we find the right team to produce a better quality game day broadcast? I would have to imagine there would be a significant cost in equipment upgrades/additions and more staff. How much better could it get by using the current equipment, trucks etc? Maybe a little I guess.
    Im just saying play this video before the game or at half time. 4:48 seconds of pure kick ASS!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Im just saying play this video before the game or at half time. 4:48 seconds of pure kick ASS!
    It would be if we had the right screens and sound equipment. The current setup kind of ruins these otherwise great videos for me.