Page 125 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

After listening to that, I'm questioning Klieman's pair. How fucking more passive can you get?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

After watching that post game press conference I want to puke.

I 2nd what charlie said, I dont dislike Klieman as a coach, but Bohl wouldnt give so much credit to the other team, and he'd be ripping ass!

Default Bison You Tube Video Links thread

And CK said in presser he "could see this coming from a million miles away". Wtf?! That's when it's time to be a coach and leader to 18-23 year old young men, not the time to shrug your shoulders and do nothing. It's almost like he doesn't mind when NDSU loses.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

geez.......just now watched this (CK). Looked down almost the entire time. I was a bit troubled when the most excited he got was when he was giving accolades to the USD QB. Specifically, "Really was pleased watchin' that kid". Nuttin' wrong with giving an opponent props for takin' it to ya ................ but "pleased"?........yikes.

I know, I know......probably over analyzing it.........but really caught my attention.

That being said, I'll go on record that I'm still on board with the program and all associated with it. Just a real painful loss to watch yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And CK said in presser he "could see this coming from a million miles away". Wtf?! That's when it's time to be a coach and leader to 18-23 year old young men, not the time to shrug your shoulders and do nothing. It's almost like he doesn't mind when NDSU loses.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I think he meant during the game. Sports psychology is a weird deal. Even the best coaches/motivators fail. Next game will be very interesting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison Football Show with Coach K

I wouldn't underestimate Coach K's fire, he is a super competitive guy. He is humble and doesn't want to discount what other coaches and programs do but in the locker room it will be a different story. I suspect our guys will bounce back, doesn't mean we will get number 5 but coach is a great leader and we are lucky to have him.

Sent from my iPhone.
    I am sure there were small things that werent just right during the whole week of practice. You can prod, push, cajole, scream etc etc. Sometimes they just dont respond and you get a down week. Couple that with poor execution and boom!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Sent from my iPhone.
    And like most lessons in life they have to be learned the hard way.