Page 191 of 211 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not a WB fan at all, but think this sums things up for the Bison—> https://twitter.com/warrenbuffet99/s...07648239591424

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well you are in luck then, because that is a fake Warren Buffet account.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Question
    Looking for a playoff game may be regular season and I think its UNI? I remember UNI breaking a play, getting down to the 5? while he was going down a player reached in and stripped the ball. Bison recover. The other play was a UNI player breaking out with nothing but green in front of him . He gets about 10 yeards and trips on the turf and goes down.
    Anyone remember this? Might be a different team?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Question
    Looking for a playoff game may be regular season and I think its UNI? I remember UNI breaking a play, getting down to the 5? while he was going down a player reached in and stripped the ball. Bison recover. The other play was a UNI player breaking out with nothing but green in front of him . He gets about 10 yeards and trips on the turf and goes down.
    I really think it was UNI.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I really think it was UNI.
    Playoff or regular season?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Question
    Wasn't that first one you described in the first Georgia Southern PO game? They threw a pass and the guy caught it running down the field and got stripped inside the 10.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Wasn't that first one you described in the first Georgia Southern PO game? They threw a pass and the guy caught it running down the field and got stripped inside the 10.
    Stripped by John Pike.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Stripped by John Pike.
    This one is correct. If I remember correctly that was second half and lead to that long run by a flu bug Brock
    The other was a turf monster and I think it was uni but don’t remember if it was playoffs or regular.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This one is correct. If I remember correctly that was second half and lead to that long run by a flu bug Brock
    The other was a turf monster and I think it was uni but don’t remember if it was playoffs or regular.
    It would have to be regular as we have only played UNI once in the playoffs I think. Had to be during the Jensen years.