Page 111 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    At about 2:13 into it Coach K says something about a young LB and Brinkman. I cant understand the name of the kid before Brinkman. Who is he talking about?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    At about 2:13 into it Coach K says something about a young LB and Brinkman. I cant understand the name of the kid before Brinkman. Who is he talking about?
    I had the same question. I listened about 5 times, but I couldn't pick up what the reporter was saying.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

I've been complaining about their lame boom mic for half a decade. Is it really that hard to make it work right? Anyway, must have been Mercadel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I had the same question. I listened about 5 times, but I couldn't pick up what the reporter was saying.
    It's Brian Shawn and he says 'Would a kid like Mercadel have a chance maybe?' You can hear it pretty clear in the Valley News Live version.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's Brian Shawn and he says 'Would a kid like Mercadel have a chance maybe?' You can hear it pretty clear in the Valley News Live version.
    Thank you!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

moved to different thread
    Last edited by SamsRams; 08-06-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Things I took away from this

Surprised Ben is the only kicker in camp.
    Which leads to obvious conclussion that Ben will not be the holder this year and will be kicking PAT and most FG's early this year

95 guys in fall camp and more cant join until class starts. I would have thought they could petition to move that up a week with the early game. Said will replace players at the specific position that ends up injured (or leaving). He was very confident in naming positions and replacing them, which lead me to wonder how many they have waiting in the wings?

Love that Klieman is proponent of FB handoffs and especially Bonnet on short yardage

Has to be at least 7 years in a row Dom had to ask who the backup QB will be at media day

God Bless Betth Hoole but her questions hurt my soul

Get the mic off the podium or get a study podium. And if they cant get the questions on audio, gimme text so I can read on screen

Love that Bruce or DeMaris might play

Talking about Plank and then describing DeLuca made me think DeLuca might get some DE snaps
    Every single point I was thinking Jon...

It's strange to think some players are sitting at home biting their nails and leg bouncing...it must drive them crazy.

Beth Hoole...I cringe at half time, thank God for fast-forwarding on the DVR.

Get those reporters mic'd up 4-Peat sake!