Page 26 of 211 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

This is a recap of the championship week by the City of Frisco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0MPM...ature=youtu.be
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    This is a recap of the championship week by the City of Frisco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0MPM...ature=youtu.be
    Great video. Seeing all that goes on to put that event on, I think Frisco will be the FCS Championship home for a long time. Showing that big ring from last year had to piss off those Bearkat fans watching. The "Win or lose, at least we don't live in North Dakota" sign was pretty funny. I guess we should show him a sign that reads "At least we have big ass rings to keep our hands warm in the cold." The 2 students, one from each school, was cool to see. True North Dakota and southern hospitality at its best. A few drinks I'm sure they had before the game doesn't hurt either. Great job Frisco, as always.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I was looking at some of the Craig Bohl Show episodes available on valleynewslive.com and they have a message that says the playoff episodes are not available online during the playoffs due to ncaa restrictions. We're these episodes made available last year after the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I was looking at some of the Craig Bohl Show episodes available on valleynewslive.com and they have a message that says the playoff episodes are not available online during the playoffs due to ncaa restrictions. We're these episodes made available last year after the playoffs?
    Live tv only during the playoffs. Online highlights are forbidden . Gotta dvr the playoffs if you're in the viewing area

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Thanks- I am out of the area, but am able to get espn 3. Found out today espn 3 only shows games being available for replay for 30 days, but if I search fcs championship etc- the games are available for replay via an espn search. Still comes up as watch espn for me, so not sure if a person needs espn3 access.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Thanks- I am out of the area, but am able to get espn 3. Found out today espn 3 only shows games being available for replay for 30 days, but if I search fcs championship etc- the games are available for replay via an espn search. Still comes up as watch espn for me, so not sure if a person needs espn3 access.
    I think espn broadcast and produced games stay long terms but the local games simulcast on espn3 are not. Try searching for the Georgia Southern game?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Anybody have a link available to the highlights of the NDSU/Montana game in 2003. I've looked all over YouTube for them and I can't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison06 View Post
    Anybody have a link available to the highlights of the NDSU/Montana game in 2003. I've looked all over YouTube for them and I can't find them.
    I too would love to see them. I think I have seen a clip here and there before but never a decent highlight compilation.

Ironically, NDSU athletics just tweeted a #ThrowbackThursday pic of NDSU rushing the field after winning at Wa-Griz
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I too would love to see them. I think I have seen a clip here and there before but never a decent highlight compilation.

Ironically, NDSU athletics just tweeted a #ThrowbackThursday pic of NDSU rushing the field after winning at Wa-Griz
    2 of them here's the first one I can't figure out how to imbed
    http://www.ncaa.com/video#!football/...-montana-state
    and a 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    2 of them here's the first one I can't figure out how to imbed
    http://www.ncaa.com/video#!football/...-montana-state
    and a 2nd
    Dude, they are looking for the 2003 Montana game...
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.