Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Question
    Looking for a playoff game may be regular season and I think its UNI? I remember UNI breaking a play, getting down to the 5? while he was going down a player reached in and stripped the ball. Bison recover. The other play was a UNI player breaking out with nothing but green in front of him . He gets about 10 yeards and trips on the turf and goes down.
    Anyone remember this? Might be a different team?
    I couldn't remember the year exactly - all I remember is that NDSU won, it was on the old turf, their guy caught a pass and then tripped to prevent a sure TD (they scored on the drive anyway), and the fumble recovery.

Had to look it up. You gotta be talking about the 10/29/2011 game. It was NDSU #3 v UNI #2 and it was the loudest game in the 'Dome up to that point. The box score shows these plays:

"Tirrell Rennie pass complete to Chad Owens for 46 yards to the NDSU35, 1ST DOWN UNI." (notice how no NDSU player got credited for the tackle.)
    "David Johnson rush for loss of 2 yards to the UNI7, fumble forced by Travis Beck, fumble by David Johnson recovered by NDSU Kyle Emanuel at UNI3, Kyle Emanuel for 3 yards to the UNI0, TOUCHDOWN, clock 01:09."

But I couldn't even find a single highlight. Sorry.

KVLY is really spoiling us by posting the whole game video. Can't imagine going back to the way things were.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I couldn't remember the year exactly - all I remember is that NDSU won, it was on the old turf, their guy caught a pass and then tripped to prevent a sure TD (they scored on the drive anyway), and the fumble recovery.

Had to look it up. You gotta be talking about the 10/29/2011 game. It was NDSU #3 v UNI #2 and it was the loudest game in the 'Dome up to that point. The box score shows these plays:

"Tirrell Rennie pass complete to Chad Owens for 46 yards to the NDSU35, 1ST DOWN UNI." (notice how no NDSU player got credited for the tackle.)
    "David Johnson rush for loss of 2 yards to the UNI7, fumble forced by Travis Beck, fumble by David Johnson recovered by NDSU Kyle Emanuel at UNI3, Kyle Emanuel for 3 yards to the UNI0, TOUCHDOWN, clock 01:09."

But I couldn't even find a single highlight. Sorry.

KVLY is really spoiling us by posting the whole game video. Can't imagine going back to the way things were.
    Leave it to Travis Beck to strip the ball from a NFL caliber back in David Johnson. Is that the same game when Travis wasn't on the field for the long run?

Lardsin must go!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has anyone seen the entire North Alabama game posted anywhere....Besides ESPN plus?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Has anyone seen the entire North Alabama game posted anywhere....Besides ESPN plus?
    It was on YouTube from KLVY yesterday, but it looks like they took the video down for some reason since I can't find it on there today. I remember thinking it was weird as the video they posted was very short, no the normal 2+ hours. Maybe they had an issue processing and posting the game and are still working on it.

Here's a link to the 2018 telecast playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...lPeIXn8VoV-puo

Keep checking as it should show up there at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It was on YouTube from KLVY yesterday, but it looks like they took the video down for some reason since I can't find it on there today.
    It was only 37 minutes long. I imagine something got messed up in the processing. Might be back up soon.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯