Page 93 of 211 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    He says "Bison" - emphasizing the sssssss - instead of "Bizon", because that was another way to stick it to the Bison when he was subsequently doing games for the Whioux. It speaks volumes as to what a douche he STILL is that he continues to do it, even when he knows better.

And I can't believe we are hijacking the Video thread to talk about him. Even when he was announcing Bison games, the vast majority (IMO) of Bison fans hated his guts.

Somebody get a video up here quick and let's stop this nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Ha ha nobody watches his show...........
    Eddie & his msnbc cohorts laugh all the way to the bank...just like fox announcers do. It's all bullshit. They all (including Eddie) preach to the choir...and none of it is news.

The goal is to divide us deeply and to make hoards of money.

But...in the 80s Eddie was an awesome voice for the Bison...like him or not. And he always said...Bizon.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

could someone find and post the video of the last bison football show with the coach....caught the last 30 seconds when I was back home on mid con channel......couldn't find it on valleynewslive sports...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    could someone find and post the video of the last bison football show with the coach....caught the last 30 seconds when I was back home on mid con channel......couldn't find it on valleynewslive sports...thanks!
    I believe per NCAA rules, they can't put the playoff coaches shows online. Best bet is to hope for a replay again sometime in the future.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I believe per NCAA rules, they can't put the playoff coaches shows online. Best bet is to hope for a replay again sometime in the future.
    Unless some merry soul takes pity on them; I've been pretty lazy in posting video lately.....

thanks guys!........well that's stupid!....can show it on tv but not the internet...the gestapo strikes again!

Need a fire up Bison football video to get 2015 started. Wish I could make my own compilation as I have lots of ideas for music to go with video. Maybe someone will make an awesome new video to watch again and again before Jan 10.

How come we don't have any videos for 2014 like this one for 2012? Guess the person that took over for NDSU media is not as good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5C5QgZeHKQ

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Eddie & his msnbc cohorts laugh all the way to the bank...just like fox announcers do. It's all bullshit. They all (including Eddie) preach to the choir...and none of it is news.

The goal is to divide us deeply and to make hoards of money.

But...in the 80s Eddie was an awesome voice for the Bison...like him or not. And he always said...Bizon.
    Ol Slick Eddie is a turncoat.......Bison fan, then UND fan........Conservative and then Liberal.........bird hunter then dog shooter.
    I highly doubt the liberal talk shows make much for money. Their viewership is a tiny fraction compared to anything on FoxNews. But go ahead and believe what you want. California is the land of fruit and nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    I've taken pity on you:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByC...ew?usp=sharing

It is best to download from the site ; it is a good HD MPEG2 copy. If you have a glitch, probably okay to watch from the site as traffic will not be high. (Nearly melted down my system a couple when I posted K St game....)