Page 40 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by b15on View Post
    Here's my half a minute of fame getting Bison fans to cheer while taking down a UND Sioux shirt in the background behind David Pollack on ESPN College GameDay

The guy on the back showing his O face is actually funnier!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by b15on View Post
    Here's my half a minute of fame getting Bison fans to cheer while taking down a UND Sioux shirt in the background behind David Pollack on ESPN College GameDay
    Thank you. For some odd reason, that dude irritated the hell out of me while I watched the replay. You performed a needed service.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Landscape!!! One of my biggest pet peeves. People recording from their phone in portrait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Landscape!!! One of my biggest pet peeves. People recording from their phone in portrait!!!

Also, working on getting gameday video over to youtube. will take awhile and not sure I am doing it right, but the process has been started

I think this worked

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

After being at the event and now watching it on youtube. It is really cool to see the detail ESPN did in production. I love that they have shots of ND farm land, bad lands, and even White Cloud from Jamestown when they cut back from commercial. I am not sure if they were given those images or not but still its great. I am very impressed by ESPN production quality and I have gained a new respect for how they operate. Down town looks awasome on TV. Also that plane flying around Fargo looked like a spec in the sky. It must have an amazing lens.

Thanks SamsRams!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Thanks SamsRams!
    I second that.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Thank you. It was great to see. Man Bison fans and Fargo rep'ed well!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN