Page 38 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    What happened to the videos? The 4 parts? Anyone know where I can watch it?
    I wasn't done watching either and they disappeared. I'm thinking copyright problems

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I wasn't done watching either and they disappeared. I'm thinking copyright problems
    Someone who has this recorded PLEASE put this on Youtube. I have seen many full shows on gameday there, no reason this could not be.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Football in Fargo: North Dakota State’s FCS Powerhouse:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhQSO...hc&app=desktop

ESPN College GameDay and Delaware State Highlights:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KJ3...ure=youtu.be&a

It's not directly NDSU related, but does anyone have a link to the Wojciechowski segment on the FCS players who've made it in the NFL?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    if that is the reason it is down right hilarious. so every gameday ever put on YouTube is no issue but now once the NDSU one is put online there is gonna be a lawsuit. possibly the dumbest explanation for anything ever, yet you may be right which is the sad part.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    if that is the reason it is down right hilarious. so every gameday ever put on YouTube is no issue but now once the NDSU one is put online there is gonna be a lawsuit. possibly the dumbest explanation for anything ever, yet you may be right which is the sad part.
    Depends on who's doing the complaining. Lots of butthurt trolls, just sayin.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Depends on who's doing the complaining. Lots of butthurt trolls, just sayin.

i guess, just feels like the typical bisonville bs. i know something or have something and i am going to tell you i have it but i am not gonna share. if someone can point to one other time someone got into actual trouble for posting something like this on YouTube, i will eat my words
    until then this feels like the good old boys network by people who do not want to share with other bison fans.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    Football in Fargo by ESPN

That was great! Thanks. It would be nice to have the short "High Plains Prose" that Chris Fowler dubbed Tom Rinaldi's "Lonely". That was very sweet also.

Seriously, with all the people who recorded Gameday, nobody has put it on youtube? Come on people, let one of the greatest events in NDSU history be available to see.