Page 8 of 211 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    This video was produced by NDSU and WDAY in 1994.

NDSU Bison Football: A Century of Tradition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFANf...ature=youtu.be

It has video highlights from the late 60s up through 1992 and a few locker room speeches from the 80s. I didn't feel like spending $100 to bypass the Macrovision copy protection and record it directly on my PC so I had to take a video of the tape playing on my 20 year old TV.
    Thank u very much! Props! That's 20 years old! Old tube tv and a vcr!

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 03:15 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I added the Bison Football 100 Years Of Tradition video 1894-1994 video. I'm feeling old that video is almost 20 years old. Ed Schultz sure was skinnier back then!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Ed Schultz sure was skinnier back then!
    Yeah, so was I.
    Insert something clever here...

[QUOTE=imported_Da_bison;643546]

Honest review.Started out awesome . Loved the audio and pictures around town but it seemed a bit anti climactic. The ending was a dud. It never peaked. Its the first video in a year I haven't liked.

Oops better not give feedback. Swany may get mad.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Honest review.Started out awesome . Loved the audio and pictures around town but it seemed a bit anti climactic. The ending was a dud. It never peaked. Its the first video in a year I haven't liked.

Oops better not give feedback. Swany may get mad.
    Agreed...I thought it would be more exciting...No bang for the buck if you will.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It lacks an ass kicking element. Every football promo needs to have at least one big hit.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

This video does exactly what movie previews are meant to do. Leaves you wanting more.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Agreed...I thought it would be more exciting...No bang for the buck if you will.
    Agree, I loved the video until about 0:45 (couldn't read what street they were trying to showcase?...or were they just showing the FD in the background?) Then at 1:00....the stupid truck parked in the background grabs all the attention (for me anyways). Then at 1:09,they tried to do a cool "fast motion" effect with the clouds at the Fargo Dome....but they didn’t notice that the flags flopping around looked dumb.
    Then at 1:17, why show football practice?....why wouldn't you pump it up and show about 10 seconds of last year’s playoff highlights?
    I'm sure people will bitch about criticizing anything NDSU....but I give it a C. Could have been much better.

I updated... added banner ceremony, a 2012 highlights category, and the meet the player series

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 03:19 PM.