Page 190 of 211 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Now this is a damn good hype video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCVQOsSeD0Y
    That one gave me goosebumps. Saturday cant come soon enough

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That might be the best NDSU video I've seen yet. Bruce is definately a leader. The perfect choice to narrate.

I wasn't a big fan of the trailer this year. It was adequate but I've seen them do better. Of course it gave itself an uphill battle in my eyes trying to explain the "Dominate the standard" slogan.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of the trailer this year. It was adequate but I've seen them do better. Of course it gave itself an uphill battle in my eyes trying to explain the "Dominate the standard" slogan.
    For years, the player and coaches have talked about “the standard” at NDSU. the standard embraces the history of Bison football and celebrates the level of excellence. “Dominate the standard” raises the bar once again. I love it!

At first I was pretty meh about the slogan for this year. The video put the slogan in to context. The slogan is perfect. I love it!.

If other fans dont get it? Tough shit. Its only important that we know what it means! They wouldnt understand it anyway.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    At first I was pretty meh about the slogan for this year. The video put the slogan in to context. The slogan is perfect. I love it!.

If other fans dont get it? Tough shit. Its only important that we know what it means! They wouldnt understand it anyway.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. My thoughts exactly

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

I didn’t get it at first either. But the video sells it. And maybe it’s better if only we know what it means
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Love so many aspects of this video - The Standard - In ND where nothing comes easy - The agricultural reference - The flashback to former great players - The Culture - The inference/emphasis to Dominate the Standard - Wow! THATs a great video!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not a WB fan at all, but think this sums things up for the Bison—> https://twitter.com/warrenbuffet99/s...07648239591424

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.