Page 19 of 211 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Found this Lee Hoedl video summary of the NDSU GSU Semifinal game on youtube. Excellent piece of work (as always) by Lee.

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Found this Lee Hoedl video summary of the NDSU GSU Semifinal game on youtube. Excellent piece of work (as always) by Lee.

I watched the whole thing waiting for the Brock touchdown and then he doesn't even get it

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I watched the whole thing waiting for the Brock touchdown and then he doesn't even get it
    It's there, around 12:20.

What wsa the point of showing the same few seconds of footage showing the Eagle mascot doing his goofy touchdown dance? It appears at least half a dozen times.
    Last edited by IzzyFlexion; 12-20-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Holy shit you people will complain about anything. You go ahead and put together a 15 minute video and then you can put what you want in it.

What was the point of showing the same few seconds of footage showing the Eagle mascot doing his goofy touchdown dance? It appears at least half a dozen times

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    Holy shit you people will complain about anything. You go ahead and put together a 15 minute video and then you can put what you want in it.
    Agreed. Some people would complain their ice cream is too cold or would sue you if you dropped a gold brick on their toe while handing it to them

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    Seriously, it's a long clip of the Bison and shows Bison pride. I like Lee Hoedl's vids and it's BS to complain about it.
    The fella that watches the CFL

C'mon. You're big boys. You should be able to tell the difference between a question and a complaint. I guess I'm assuming that I'm one of the accused offenders/complainers. My question simply wonders if there is some significance in showing the dancing eagle. Is it sarcasm? Is it humor? Is it rubbing salt in the proverbial wound?
    More than happy to share my Xanax with anyone that asks.

Keep them coming Lee!! Your videos are beyond excellent.