Page 16 of 211 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Good lord those are some badass helmets....I wish the Bison would have a throwback game sometime.
    Yeah, those old helmets are pretty kickass. It would be pretty awesome if someone had a display with helmets from the different eras.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That video is fantastic.

One thing that boggles my mind is why are all of our passing highlights out patterns?
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    That video is fantastic.

One thing that boggles my mind is why are all of our passing highlights out patterns?
    SDSU passing TD was a TE cross... Gebhart catch was a dive over the middle
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    SDSU passing TD was a TE cross... Gebhart catch was a dive over the middle
    I was talking about the video which again was awesome, but how ironic that the pass patterns are out patterns even in a highlight reel. Anyways the TD against SDSU was not a TE cross as it was a seem pattern and it took till the second to last game of the year to run that play.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I was talking about the video which again was awesome, but how ironic that the pass patterns are out patterns even in a highlight reel. Anyways the TD against SDSU was not a TE cross as it was a seem pattern and it took till the second to last game of the year to run that play.
    The Gebhart catch is in the video against USD. And if you look at the highlights from the SDSU game, the TE that catches the ball has a white "wrap" on his left arm and is lined up on the far side of the line. The TE lined up on the near side has a black "wrap" on his left arm. He starts the play on the far side of the line and comes across to the near side in a slant pattern so I will call it a tie because it is petty to break down against someone cheering for the same team and frankly I've never played football so I wouldn't know exactly what they would call that play... Anyway yes, tons of out routes, but that's what worked for us early in the year.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_Da_bison View Post
    great job Gabe, didn't see this one in there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk2sA3quRRA

I think this is the best video I've seen. Unbelievable.

Just posted SDSU highlights, they posted it earlier and removed it but now its back

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Yeah, those old helmets are pretty kickass. It would be pretty awesome if someone had a display with helmets from the different eras.
    I would love to have that in my Bison den

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    That's for posting Sams, that's pretty bad ass. Who would have thought we could take the best intro in the nation and make it better. The gameday strobe has really caught on. For those of you without a smart phone, just take your normal phone and face the screen outwards

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com