Page 33 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    A very cool interview with Morlock. I was concerned about his speed when he was the only RB signed last February. Not anymore.
    Crockett said he doesnt cut much but is strong as hell and really fast

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    NDSU's version of ZZ.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You know, I openly questioned Morlock being the only RB recruit last year. I simply didn't understand it and questioned the staff for swinging and missing on so many higher profile RBs. But, Bohl's quote in the Eric Peterson's story in today's Forum is quite interesting. Sounds like Bohl also questioned Morlock's ability to be a RB for the Bison.

"He's probably proved to be a better, more capable running back than what we thought," said Bohl.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    You know, I openly questioned Morlock being the only RB recruit last year. I simply didn't understand it and questioned the staff for swinging and missing on so many higher profile RBs. But, Bohl's quote in the Eric Peterson's story in today's Forum is quite interesting. Sounds like Bohl also questioned Morlock's ability to be a RB for the Bison.

"He's probably proved to be a better, more capable running back than what we thought," said Bohl.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/
    I know very little about him other than high school highlights. I don't think the Roehl comparisons most people throw out there are that accurate either. While running styles are similar and both were wrestlers, Roehl was 2" shorter and 35 lbs heavier. I think speed is comparable. Chase probably needs to addo weight or speed to be a dominating back but he could probably play on special teams now or fill in as an emergency guy. Interested to see how he develops. Not sure how accurate weight is on the website but he's only listed at 198the which is lighter than Ojuri, Crockett, and Lang. Hes 15 lbs lighter than Zenner. Can he add weight and keep his speed? Or is he trying to be lighter and faster? Who knows
    Last edited by HerdBot; 08-25-2013 at 04:39 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Last edited by HerdBot; 08-31-2013 at 07:02 AM.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Brock Jensen's exit interview at the end of the game. I am so proud he is a part of our program!

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/brock-...ox-sports-1_ej
    The fella that watches the CFL

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    You always post the videos I want to see! Thank you.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot