Page 131 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I can watch games live on ESPN3 but the replays often don't work properly. This week, the first few minutes repeats and it won't let me slide the time bar to any precise spot in the game. Really goofy so I am hopeful that someone links a youtube recording.
    When watching replays if you want to fast forward, rewind etc set your mouse pointer where you want it on the goofy slide bar and click it until it ends up there. It seems they try and force us to watch the commercials etc.. It seems to work most of the time. #trick$#ckespn3

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    When watching replays if you want to fast forward, rewind etc set your mouse pointer where you want it on the goofy slide bar and click it until it ends up there. It seems they try and force us to watch the commercials etc.. It seems to work most of the time. #trick$#ckespn3

Yeah, I know how it is supposed to work but the functionality doesn't work properly on the replays. Perhaps it is just something in my computer but it has been a repetitive issue for me with espn3.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Yeah, I know how it is supposed to work but the functionality doesn't work properly on the replays. Perhaps it is just something in my computer but it has been a repetitive issue for me with espn3.
    I mean keep your pointer where you want it and keep clicking till its there. It will jump around trying to take you to the end, back to commercials etc it should end up where you want it eventually.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think KVLY has been posting the game on their Youtube site. They are slow with posting the games but some are there.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I think KVLY has been posting the game on their Youtube site. They are slow with posting the games but some are there.
    That's awesome of them!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for posting this. Last night, I was finally able to watch the full game. I have missed almost all live broadcasts of games this year other than the two that I have attended, UN_ and Montana. My son's 5th/6th grade team plays on Saturdays and I am an assistant coach...which means I am busier than my son given the preparation, etc. I am sure that he'll realize all of the effort some day in the future...

Anyway - what a great game. Just total domination. There aren't any teams in FCS, and only a few in FBS, that would be able to keep up with that performance. Sure feels like 2011 as the boys keep getting better as the season has matured. They appear to be playing at a very high level.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That's awesome of them!
    I'm stunned actually. This is a new development
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Only 480 pixels on the kvly upload. The other YT channel that uploads a lot of NDSU games is HD.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Only 480 pixels on the kvly upload. The other YT channel that uploads a lot of NDSU games is HD.
    That WIU game seems to be the only one that caps out. The others are 720.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯