Page 10 of 211 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

I've never seen this one before... Big Eddie pays tribute on his national show on msnbc
    http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...-bison/6fek1s5
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 02:41 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I've never seen this one before... Big Eddie pays tribute on his national show on msnbc
    http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...-bison/6fek1s5
    Heh, nice deal by Ed. Don't remember that Len Kretchman catch - that was awesome even though I'm guessing that it got called back on a hold.

Sportscenter top ten plays featuring Brock to Vraa
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-09-2012 at 02:40 PM.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

when you post videos here you should embed them... to do it simply put [ video] and [/video ] before and after the you tube link (update: there shouldn't be a space in the brackets if I put them in there they don't show for demonstration purposes)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

740 The Fan is getting really good at producing these videos. Hope they continue to produce these

Thanks for posting that video Gabe!! I love the final still, with Billy Turner, Crockett, and Marcus heading out of the tunnel. Think the Gophers would have had any use for those three local boys?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by roper1313 View Post
    Thanks for posting that video Gabe!! I love the final still, with Billy Turner, Crockett, and Marcus heading out of the tunnel. Think the Gophers would have had any use for those three local boys?!?!
    The gophers wanted Williams and Crockett but their grades made it impossible to take them. Turner on the other hand, they completely overloooked.
    Win or Die Trying

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HooliganBison View Post
    The gophers wanted Williams and Crockett but their grades made it impossible to take them. Turner on the other hand, they completely overloooked.
    I thought I heard that Turner got some late attention from the Gophers? Maybe a gray shirt offer?
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by roper1313 View Post
    I want a picture of that for my Bison room! That's a great pic of possibly the 3 greatest recruits to come out of the cities, all of which were not "good enough" for the goophs! Pumps me up just looking at it!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.