Page 186 of 211 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2109

Thread: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but that clip of Wurzbacher catching that TD reminded me of when we watched the game at Labby's. The TV froze for like a half second after he caught it and turned up field. I mean, we all could see open field on the way to the TD but our celebration was delayed for like a good 5-10 minutes. Some guy listening on the radio with headphones whispered to me that we scored, but the whole place erupted when the TV unfroze. Then Brad Hartsoch, former Bison cheerleader, started doing pushups on the table after every score. One of the best times I've had watching a Bison game on TV.
    I was there! Too drunk to remember what game that was. Had a few classes with Brad. Guy is a legend in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

North Dakota State fends off upset bid from upstart Iowa

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/17/1...-fcs-fbs-upset
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

NDSU vs. UND Full Game...1990 (I think)

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    NDSU vs. UND Full Game...1990 (I think)

Warner Music Group (WMG) blocked the video.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Warner Music Group (WMG) blocked the video.
    What does Warner Music have to do with football?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    What does Warner Music have to do with football?
    If a song of theirs was played during the video, they can file a copyright claim.

YouTube has filters and picked up something that triggered the claim as the video wasn’t up very long.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If a song of theirs was played during the video, they can file a copyright claim.

YouTube has filters and picked up something that triggered the claim as the video wasn’t up very long.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    There was part of a music video at the end of the game. Must have done it. I'll edit the end and try it again. Might take a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    There was part of a music video at the end of the game. Must have done it. I'll edit the end and try it again. Might take a couple of days.
    You can get around the issue, but following the advice of others who had to go through loopholes previously. Here's an article on how to: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...wmg-on-youtube
    Hail the BISON!!!

Let's try this again. Bison vs. UND in 1990. Full game. Lots of big names from the past in this game. Click on the title to get the full view.

Down goes Bama: