Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sen. Judy Lee Opinion in the Forum

Default Re: Sen. Judy Lee Opinion in the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    That letter would be better served if it was sent to the Forum. At least if it was published someone might read it.
    Very good idea. Send it to both and let Judy know you r doing it-->put the pressure on her!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Very good idea. Send it to both and let Judy know you r doing it-->put the pressure on her!!
    What CAS said, do it and let her know you're doing it!!

Send it to the Forum, although their is 0 chance they publish it.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Here is her response---evidently reading comprehension is not her strong suit and although it would be a pleasure and probably quite entertaining, I don't believe debating her on the merits of my email to her would accomplish anything

I do not condone bad behavior on anyone's part. It's a shame that families can't bring children to athletic events any more because of the raucus cheers. However, I haven't seen any NCAA hammers coming down for rude cheers about buffalos. Perhaps PETA??
    Senator Judy Lee
    1822 Brentwood Court
    West Fargo, ND 58078
    phone: 701-282-6512
    e-mail: jlee@nd.gov

Quote Originally Posted by ISXBISON View Post
    Here is her response---evidently reading comprehension is not her strong suit and although it would be a pleasure and probably quite entertaining, I don't believe debating her on the merits of my email to her would accomplish anything

I do not condone bad behavior on anyone's part. It's a shame that families can't bring children to athletic events any more because of the raucus cheers. However, I haven't seen any NCAA hammers coming down for rude cheers about buffalos. Perhaps PETA??
    Senator Judy Lee
    1822 Brentwood Court
    West Fargo, ND 58078

Its obvious that there were points that you brought up that she wasnt willing to address.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I am shocked that a politician wouldn't respond directly to a weak point!

SuperStock_1848-170866.jpg
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Senator Judy Lee
    1822 Brentwood Court
    West Fargo, ND 58078
    CU buffalos? Why is she bringing up a University from another state, what the H3LL do they have to do with the sioux suck cheer? Are they using it also?

I would not that bitch get away with such a coy, pompous response. Here that Judy, u r a bitch that should not even be allowed to make even a simple decision such ass whether u should wipe your ass more than twice.

Srsly, an elected official being smug is effing bullshit. She is obviously very full of herself.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Senator Judy Lee
    1822 Brentwood Court
    West Fargo, ND 58078
    Seriously she is an elected official, oh wait she went to UND...that explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I would not that bitch get away with such a coy, pompous response. Here that Judy, u r a bitch that should not even be allowed to make even a simple decision such ass whether u should wipe your ass more than twice.

Srsly, an elected official being smug is effing bullshit. She is obviously very full of herself.
    It's sad when they forget who they work for! They get drunk with power and lose their humility. Shame, shame shame.