Thread: Provide Feedback for FCS Championship Game

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Provide Feedback for FCS Championship Game

I received an email invitation to particiapte in a survey about the FCS Championship game. It's a generic survey that appears to be used for any NCAA championship event. I got the OK for the survey company to post it here so if you attending the game feel free to provide feedback.

www.prsurvey.com/ncaasport

Default Re: Provide Feedback for FCS Championship Game

thanks for this, filled it out

Thanks for the link. I filled it out.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

One suggestion I made was that the "Commemorative" Cups actually commemorate the National Championship game with the teams, date, etc....rather than commemorate the FC Dallas soccer team.

Gave them my feedback regarding lack of team stats, lack of program sales locations, and poor concession stand numbers and staffing.

My feedback included the lack of program vendors....(1 guy who was in slow motion and long lines) and horribly underestimating the number of porta potties in the tailgate lot.....Also, the people manning the will-call window were asleep at the wheel and didn't open the window until people in line started getting agitated. Otherwise, gave credit where credit was due. Recommended the guy presenting the trophy knew what our coaches name was.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I completed the survey and also noted it was hard to find a game program. My only other complaint was that we could hardly hear the P.A. announcer in the end zone seats, even when people weren't cheering.
    It's OK to not be OK.