Page 113 of 230 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2291

Thread: 2013 Recruiting Summary

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2013 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I'm sure he's fast but that would be the fastest NFL Combine 40 time since they started keeping track with lasers! Crazy speed? Where's UND?
    4.21 is hard to swallow but the 10.37 was at the state track meet so it should be legit. Also, I had to edit my original post because I referred to
    Clarence Smith as Lester (Lester Smith was a Marine Corp buddy from the "60s). My apologies to Clarence. He is visiting the bunnies this week-
    end Scout mentions he's up to 5 offers and has set 3 visits. I'm not an insider so I don't know if we're one of his visits or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    4.21 is hard to swallow but the 10.37 was at the state track meet so it should be legit. Also, I had to edit my original post because I referred to
    Clarence Smith as Lester (Lester Smith was a Marine Corp buddy from the "60s). My apologies to Clarence. He is visiting the bunnies this week-
    end Scout mentions he's up to 5 offers and has set 3 visits. I'm not an insider so I don't know if we're one of his visits or not.
    NDSU is not listed as 1 of the 3 visits he has set up so far.

There is a Lester Smith from AZ that NDSU has interest in.

Also you dont need to be an insider, you just have to look at the page. It states next to each school the date for the official visit.
    http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=6576405

But the name on that page is "Clarence" not "Lester" so I'm still skeptical. I don't think this person really exists.

But the name on that page is "Clarence" not "Lester" so I'm still skeptical. I don't think this person really exists.
    I'm not understanding why you continue to be skeptical of my info. I broke those 2 pieces of information in to two paragraphs. First was a statement claiming there is a lester smith with NDSU interest. this was according to an obert blog on may 17th. Unfortunately the link doesn't work but if you search Lester Smith name you can see part of the article.

The next paragraph dealt with you asking an insider for the Scout info. I was trying to tell you that you just have to click on his page and it states the date of the official visits. That is why I gave you the link for Clarence Smith page again.

I scour social media for info and many times have brought players names to this board before any recruiting site said anything about them. But I don't just come on this board and rattle off names without a good reason. that's twice now you have been skeptical of my posts and you are welcome to your opinion. Personally it rubs me really wrong. Prove me wrong, don't just assume i am

twss.....asafl
    (that's what she said.......and she's a filthy liar)

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I'm not understanding why you continue to be skeptical of my info. I broke those 2 pieces of information in to two paragraphs. First was a statement claiming there is a lester smith with NDSU interest. this was according to an obert blog on may 17th. Unfortunately the link doesn't work but if you search Lester Smith name you can see part of the article.

The next paragraph dealt with you asking an insider for the Scout info. I was trying to tell you that you just have to click on his page and it states the date of the official visits. That is why I gave you the link for Clarence Smith page again.

I scour social media for info and many times have brought players names to this board before any recruiting site said anything about them. But I don't just come on this board and rattle off names without a good reason. that's twice now you have been skeptical of my posts and you are welcome to your opinion. Personally it rubs me really wrong. Prove me wrong, don't just assume i am
    Sorry SamsRams, I was just having some fun. I was never "skeptical" of your leads, although I was skeptical of any real interest we might have in
    Lester Smith. That had nothing to do with your reporting, as I also trust Obert, but simply with the fact that Lester's school, St. Mary's, has been
    decimated by transfers and graduation losses. He might be a great talent, but his name hasn't really popped up again during the season.

I'm not at all skeptical of our interest in Clarence of Youngker. He's got a big frame and good speed, I'm just not sure whether or not he's fast
    enough to carry the ball for us. He is listed as an athlete and could probably play a number of positions. I try to follow Jason Jewell &Justin Hop-
    kins on Twitter and missed Clarence's offer. I tried to warn you guys I'd try to be funny once in a while.

http://www.pros2preps.com/2012/12/re...er-in-college/

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"@DomIzzoWDAY: Hearing Prescott, Wisconsin's Nick Jacobsen a 6'5 defensive tackle has verballed to #NDSU, working on confirmation"

Had offers from us, UND and Pitt

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gobisontd View Post
    "@DomIzzoWDAY: Hearing Prescott, Wisconsin's Nick Jacobsen a 6'5 defensive tackle has verballed to #NDSU, working on confirmation"

Had offers from us, UND and Pitt
    If true, this is a big one--in more ways than one! DT, OT, and LB are the biggest needs in this recruiting class.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Couple tweets from some high school classmates congratulating him.