Page 36 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Recruiting Summary

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2013 Recruiting Summary

Said he's employed by the Illies Welding Shop in Lidgerwood.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    Said he's employed by the Illies Welding Shop in Lidgerwood.
    yep facebook page says Lidgerwood also. thanks

Jeff Illies: 9-man, multi-sport athlete, probably a TE/DE. Hops + wheels (ran both hurdles and triple/high jumped at the state meet.)

BTW, from a track standpoint, keep this name in mind: Kellemon Hinton from Ellendalte, 43+ foot triple jump... as a freshman.

Wow offer a NoDak kid and this thread gets a buzzing.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    A heads-up.....
    On the Thursday 5:20 sports, Dom said a ND high school football player got an offer for college.
    A double-tease, no high school named, no college named.....more details on the 10:20 sports.
    Awh......now I gotta stay up late to see who and where.....
    I think it is awesome Dom reported on this and has his ear to the ground of local recruits.

But does anyone else get the feeling that he refuses to report or tweet about offers if they are listed here first?

I dont remember him reporting or tweeting about any of the other offers out there. And last night I saw him tweet about a former NDSU coach being hired at SE Missouri State yet have seen nothing on Haug taking over for Roehl. Than again I dont live in Fargo so I dont see his newscast, maybe he mentioned it there

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Jeff Illies: 9-man, multi-sport athlete, probably a TE/DE. Hops + wheels (ran both hurdles and triple/high jumped at the state meet.)

BTW, from a track standpoint, keep this name in mind: Kellemon Hinton from Ellendalte, 43+ foot triple jump... as a freshman.
    Jake Mussman got third in the triple jump at 43 ft. He's an athlete just like his pops.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I think it is awesome Dom reported on this and has his ear to the ground of local recruits.

But does anyone else get the feeling that he refuses to report or tweet about offers if they are listed here first?

I dont remember him reporting or tweeting about any of the other offers out there. And last night I saw him tweet about a former NDSU coach being hired at SE Missouri State yet have seen nothing on Haug taking over for Roehl. Than again I dont live in Fargo so I dont see his newscast, maybe he mentioned it there
    Unlike verbals, I don't think that offers have ever been anything but local news (local being ND and NW Minnesota or some sort of local angle.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Unlike verbals, I don't think that offers have ever been anything but local news (local being ND and NW Minnesota or some sort of local angle.)

Valid point

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Jake Mussman got third in the triple jump at 43 ft. He's an athlete just like his pops.
    Yeah, he got third like the old man! Always a bridesmaid, never a maid of honor. Post when you have something news-worhty.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by travisWSN View Post
    He must not have gotten offered as his coach didn't mention anything when he sent me the info about Hahn's offer. Oak Creek splits carries, with three guys having between 107 and 132 carries. Don't know a ton about him beyond that.
    Travis this pertains to this years class but what do you know about this Eric Perkins kid who is walking on? His highlight video looks amazing. I'm suprised he didn't get more attention. Does he play in a lower level league? Seems like we may have gotten a steal. His combine numbers show he ran a 5 forty. Looks fast to me. Maybe his combine numbers scared schools?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxskUaBK2hs
    Last edited by HerdBot; 06-30-2012 at 12:04 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com