Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: only 5k tickets sold for Bison/Sioux. tomorrow

Default Re: only 5k tickets sold for Bison/Sioux. tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Pick my tickets up late this afternoon. Lady at the counter said sales have been brisk for over a week. It will be a good turnout. When I asked about parking she said it would be $5 but preference for season ticket holders. I decided to eff with her and asked: "Hockey season ticket holders?" She said, "No, basketball!" I said, "Great, should be plenty of spots!!". She just handed me my tickets and walked away.

I then paid a visit to "The Fighting Who Store". I loitered til the sales lady walked up and asked if I needed help, I said, "Do u have any NC gear?" She said, "No, we didn't win last year." I said, "I mean NDSU NC gear". She turned and walked away.
    Classic!!! LMAO
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    I think this will rival the "britney spears concert"
    Basically, they will walk around grand forks handing out free tickets to make it appear that there is alot of people there.
    Free tickets were handed out for the game last year but I haven't heard anything "lakes", errrr like that for this year.

Pick my tickets up late this afternoon. Lady at the counter said sales have been brisk for over a week. It will be a good turnout. When I asked about parking she said it would be $5 but preference for season ticket holders. I decided to eff with her and asked: "Hockey season ticket holders?" She said, "No, basketball!" I said, "Great, should be plenty of spots!!". She just handed me my tickets and walked away.

I then paid a visit to "The Fighting Who Store". I loitered til the sales lady walked up and asked if I needed help, I said, "Do u have any NC gear?" She said, "No, we didn't win last year." I said, "I mean NDSU NC gear". She turned and walked away.
    Obvious troll is obvious. Love it.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

CAS I think you are my new hero. That was awesome.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CAS4127 again.
    My man crush just doubled on you.........thanks for the laugh.........NO WE DIDNT WIN LAST YEAR!!!

I can't decide which is more pathetic, that happening or you dreaming about it.

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by squarepeg View Post
    does that hurt your wittle feewings? want us to call the whambulance for you?

Quote Originally Posted by squarepeg View Post
    It does hurt, doesn't it??!! Sorry if I can think on my feet a little better than u and DaveK. Pathetic indeed "Boots"!! Do u speak Spanish el grande mouth??!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Do u speak Spanish el grande mouth??!
    Sure he does. Red Pepper Salsa Taco Burrito nacho

It does hurt, doesn't it??!! Sorry if I can think on my feet a little better than u and DaveK. Pathetic indeed "Boots"!! Do u speak Spanish el grande mouth??!
    Hurts what? Nothing says who suck like hanging out in a store waiting for the sales lady to approach. The only thing more pathetic is not doing it and wishing you did on the drive home.