Thread: NDSU Dance Team Wins Division 1 Pom National Championship; 3rd in Jazz

Default NDSU Dance Team Wins Division 1 Pom National Championship; 3rd in Jazz

Simply thought I'd extend a little love to the NDSU Dance Team who placed first in the 2012 UDA College National Championship this week in the Division 1 Pom category and also placed 3rd in the Division 1 Jazz category.

You can check out videos of their performances here: http://varsity.com/event/1523/2012_c...mpionship.aspx
    Since I can't figure out how to link to specific videos, it's easiest to type "North Dakota State" into their search feature.

Well done ladies.

Default Re: NDSU Dance Team Wins Division 1 Pom National Championship; 3rd in Jazz

YES! Congratulations ladies!!
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

Default Re: NDSU Dance Team Wins Division 1 Pom National Championship; 3rd in Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    Simply thought I'd extend a little love to the NDSU Dance Team who placed first in the 2012 UDA College National Championship this week in the Division 1 Pom category and also placed 3rd in the Division 1 Jazz category.

You can check out videos of their performances here: http://varsity.com/event/1523/2012_c...mpionship.aspx
    Since I can't figure out how to link to specific videos, it's easiest to type "North Dakota State" into their search feature.

Well done ladies.
    What you suppose the chances are that they will be performing half time on Friday or Saturday this week?
    Normally a special event for these games.

Awesome and good job!
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21