Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Gdt: Umkc

Default Re: Gdt: Umkc

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    You guys don't honestly believe that, do you? I know you have beaten us for what seems like 15 years straight but this SDSU team is so much better than the past few years. I'm not saying SDSU is going to win, but it's going to be a tight one, that's for sure.
    Come talk to me when its 21-2 6 minutes into the first half.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    You're one of those people who thinks our FB team should beat every other team by at least 30, aren't you??

Most RPI systems don't take into account margin of victory, so all I care about is the W.
    Who cares about RPI? Not struggling with cupcakes at home isn't asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepeg View Post
    Who cares about RPI? Not struggling with cupcakes at home isn't asking too much.
    Sometimes it fricken happens. Like someone else said, Woodside's team shat all over center court in 2009 when we hosted Southern Utah. (I was at that game and I was PISSED) SUU when they came into that game was 8-16 and we were riding an 11-game winning streak. Wisconsin has lost a couple recent home games that they should have definitely won. It happens. What's important is that the team can overcome it and add another tally to the win column.

This isn't like football nearly losing to some NEC team at home early in the season. Basketball as a sport is more prone to upsets than football is. I guess you completely forgot about the Moorhead game a couple months ago, which is good.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    The Bison players blocked several UMKC shots in the 2nd half that were critical for the win last night.
    THIS. And Trayvonn almost blocked the go ahead for the Roos. From where I was standing it missed his finger by that much. (holds up finger to show almost no space inside.) That would have been huge.

At any rate, they got it done, lets go take on the Yotes.
    To the Herd!!!!

mango is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Yes, I am 100% dead serious. In case you haven't noticed, we are far more improved than SDSU. Nagy missed his chances the last two seasons when the Bidon were bad. Give me one reason not to be ultra-confident.
    Umm SDSU is pretty damn good as well. Remember that 19-point drubbing they gave Washington, where Nate just torched guards that many consider to be first round picks.

SDSU has really only played two bad games, coming out flat against both UND and getting blown out in the second half against ORU.

I don't see how you can see the Bison are far more improved than SDSU, I really don't.

Umm SDSU is pretty damn good as well. Remember that 19-point drubbing they gave Washington, where Nate just torched guards that many consider to be first round picks.

SDSU has really only played two bad games, coming out flat against both UND and getting blown out in the second half against ORU.

I don't see how you can see the Bison are far more improved than SDSU, I really don't.
    Come on bud....you're a homer, I'm a homer. The only difference is I am right and you are wrong. Ha! Meet me at The Turf before the game and we can discuss the finer points of Summit ball. Then I will meet you at Cubby's next month

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Except you are dealing with the "Nagy factor" who can't figure out how to beat the Bison and also dealing with the Nate "I choke when I play the Bison" Wolters.

Alright Mango and the rest of you bunny sympathizers...

NDSU is +37 against like opponents, SDSU is +22 and an SDSU one point win at WIU is the only thing that separates the records of each team against head to head teams.

NDSU's four losses have been by 4 (at WIU), 3 (buzzer beater at Az St), 4 (at Minnesota), and 9 (at ORU).

SDSU's five losses have been by 16 (at Minn), 11 (at Georgia), 12 (at Nebraska), 19 (at UND...wtf?), and 22 (at ORU).

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Except you are dealing with the "Nagy factor" who can't figure out how to beat the Bison and also dealing with the Nate "I choke when I play the Bison" Wolters.
    This is the reason the Bunnies will choke once again......

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    I expect some great Wolters wolters wolters chants next week!!
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21