Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would the Bison have scored on Alabama tonight, if so how many points???

Default Would the Bison have scored on Alabama tonight, if so how many points???

I am in a debate with my brother. He says NDSU would not have scored on Alabama or got the ball across midfield either. I on the other hand think the game would have been closer if LSU had stayed home and given their game passes to NDSU. Thoughts?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Would the Bison have scored on Alabama tonight, if so how many points???

Vs an Alabama team with 44 days to prepare for NDSU, we would have gotten destroyed.

Default Re: Would the Bison have scored on Alabama tonight, if so how many points???

NDSU would have been slaughtered out there. Good grief......

Quote Originally Posted by mdk23 View Post
    I am in a debate with my brother. He says NDSU would not have scored on Alabama or got the ball across midfield either. I on the other hand think the game would have been closer if LSU had stayed home and given their game passes to NDSU. Thoughts?
    You serious Clark?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

I think a 40-50 point beatdown would be the Soup of the Day
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

We would have done better than LSU did...not saying we would have won. LSU sucked royally. Jefferson was completely out of his league and had no answers. Their OC made no meaningful adjustments. It was a sick joke for LSU fans...a waste of their time & money. I would have pulled Jefferson by mid-3rd quarter. Lee would have been on the field with some serious time left on the clock. Ridiculous I say. Brock Jensen would have had a better presence (and arm) on the field. Esley...same. I've never seen a worse option game than LSU tried to run. The execution was unbelievably bad. Talk about telegraphing the pitch...whoa.

We would not have been destroyed any worse than LSU was. Alabama's offense was average. Both teams' offenses sucked. The defenses were great...but the horrible offenses made them look better than they were. Saban did the right thing to win the game. He opened up the play book in the middle of the field, and closed it down as they got into field goal range. 'Bama played for field goals. It was the way for them to keep the ball, protect it, and to get their kicker on the field.

No team in the country would have destroyed NDSU's defense...sorry...that's just the way it is. 'Bama won with a great defense...but I can also see why GS was able to move the ball on them. More preparation time? Could be...but both teams get the same amount of time...I think.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by mdk23 View Post
    You are right...and your brother still suffers from the delusion that FBS teams are far superior to the top FCS teams.

Do you remember 2006 when a lot of us hoped that we could at least play 'with' MN and keep it within a couple of touchdowns? Same delusion. Now we know.

We would have scored maybe 10 or 14. 'Bama would have had something like 24. Richardson would have found his way to the end zone once or twice.

'Bama would not have had the ball as long as they did last night.

CA your delusional if you believe that the bison are better then lsu
    TRUST THE PROCESS

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seriously?

NDSU might have scored with Alabama put their band in.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    CA your delusional if you believe that the bison are better then lsu
    So you're saying that the Bison really suck...ok. LSU royally sucked. Their offensive game plan was an embarrassment to the NT game.