Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco, TX What a great classy town

Default Re: Frisco, TX What a great classy town

2 things to remember,

1. this is only the 2nd year so they will get better, still no excuses

2. that whole area is still very young and has a massive plan for growth. im sure you saw that most of the stuff around it still hasnt been leased because its all mostly new and they are building a big medical hospital across the street. There was an article in Fridays paper with the developer of that whole area and he said they are about half way done and they are about to build 2,000 more apartment units with more retail, restaurants and businesses.

Im glad yall had a good time and i hope it does stay here. Its the center of the country, big airport and very accessible and weather is usually good this time of year. that area will look much different when you guys come back next January!

Frisco and the area towns were great!!!!

2 things though

1. When someone from NDSU tells you are going to need a lot of alcohol believe them and have even more than you think

2. When setting up tailgaiting from said group of drinking fans we need to pee. 6 portapotties for 12000 doesn't work

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Need more TP. Disaster for Orygun Jr only narrowly avoided.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    2 bars ran out of beer and 1 ran out of morgan. Said NDSU fans drank their monthly order of morgan in 2 nights. Sorry for partying.
    im shocked it was just 2 bars

We went to the Blue Goose Cantina around 5 after the game and it was packed to the gills with Bison fans.

It was awesome. Even though it was packed we had some of the best service we've had in a while. We got seated in half the time of the estimate the food came out super fast. The server was to notch and the fajitas were great.

We are staying through tuesday, so right now we are watching the nfl games at the mckinney avenue tavern in dallas. My wife is a fan of the kidd kradick show and"big al"owns it.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I would agree the only "epic fail" for Frisco was the porta potty situation. Did they no know it was sold out? I can't possibly think of an excuse that carries water.

I loved everything else, but need to call Frisco out on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I would agree the only "epic fail" for Frisco was the porta potty situation. Did they no know it was sold out? I can't possibly think of an excuse that carries water.

I loved everything else, but need to call Frisco out on that one.
    No doubt. Biggest misfire of the weekend. Was grateful the blue goose and other restaurants didn't mind everyone using their bathrooms
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

It was at least two. I can confirm Burger girl by the stadium and 3rd base in Frisco both were out of Morgan saturday post game.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ate Tex mex Blue Goose and the brisket tacos were legit. Ate postgame burgers at Kennys Burger Bar and our whole group was impressed. Just ate prime rib dip at Primebar downtown after hitting JFK museum and tonight is III Forks. Good food everywhere you turn.

Maybe Fargo-West Fargo can learn some lessons about hosting and apply them to the HS championships that come to Fargo every so often.