Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco, TX What a great classy town

Default Frisco, TX What a great classy town

From the citizens of Frisco, Police and fire departments and everyone in between. This town and the people that live there are GREAT HOSTS!! The security was great!! Opening the field up to is even after the announcement of staying off the field was made! Just a great place to watch BISON CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL!!

Only complaint is the scoreboard. I couldn't read Jack....

Default Re: Frisco, TX What a great classy town

Couldn't agree more. Still think we could stand to move it to a bigger venue but I don't know if I'd want the trade-off of moving it away from a great host city. All over that Legacy place folks were giving NDSU some love and getting automatic exposure in the Texas markets is huge. Security and PHP staff were awesome.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

As a Frisco resident Im very glad to hear you guys were taken care of. Congrats on the awesome experience and we hope to see yall back next year. We welcome yall back anytime. I think the atmosphere looked awesome on TV and its looks cool with a packed house. I know what you mean about the venue and i do agree that a few more seats would have been better but man it looks cool and loud. im not sure if a 40k venue would look that good with 25k in there but who knows.

Just curious, please let me know what restaurants/bars you visited and what you thought. Im a foodie and Im always curious what other people think of the local fare.

Once again, congrats and safe travels to you guys. Enjoy it

Yes people have been great, but I cant wait to get back
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Love this town! Everyone has been awesome and it was really nice to have the game in a clean, new looking city.

Went to The Main Burgers and Bar right by the stadium. We all appropriately had Bison Burgers. Owner was great. Loved that we were there and bought us a round. Also went to Humperdinks right by our hotel. Very good steaks. After spending time there, I think Frisco will have the championship for many years to come.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

The town has a lot to lose. The championship game brings in a lot of new revenue to those local businesses. With this said, it is good to see that community pull together and make everyone feel welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Still think we could stand to move it to a bigger venue but I don't know if I'd want the trade-off of moving it away from a great host city. All over that Legacy place folks were giving NDSU some love and getting automatic exposure in the Texas markets is huge. Security and PHP staff were awesome.
    It is a great place for a game....the town and the facility. We would not have wanted to be in a venue that was 1/2 empty. That would take so much away from the gameday atmosphere. I think the NCAA called this one right. My only comment is don't run out of beer!

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    It is a great place for a game....the town and the facility. We would not have wanted to be in a venue that was 1/2 empty. That would take so much away from the gameday atmosphere. I think the NCAA called this one right. My only comment is don't run out of beer!
    Maybe Keystone beer pipeline could be installed from the distillary.

2 bars ran out of beer and 1 ran out of morgan. Said NDSU fans drank their monthly order of morgan in 2 nights. Sorry for partying.