Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Gear

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Championship Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Putz View Post
    Hopefully the Scheels in Minot will give NDSU some respect and get some championship gear. Seems like they always have plenty of Who gear but are a little stingy in the Bison goods.
    Exactly the same as Bismarck. Stuff started showing up out of the woodwork during GSU week.

Was at Scheels and it was a mad house. Anyway, my family loaded up on champions attire.

Do the shirts have 2011 or 2012? I think 2011 should be on them, since it was the 2011 season. My sister picked up a shirt at the NDSU bookstore today, and their stuff has 2011.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Do the shirts have 2011 or 2012? I think 2011 should be on them, since it was the 2011 season. My sister picked up a shirt at the NDSU bookstore today, and their stuff has 2011.
    Everything I've seen says 2011. HOWEVER, the logo for the National Championship Game says 2012. (It's the official logo).

I am very upset with the Minot scheels. The last stop on my 21 hour journey home was scheels. They did not have much of their merchandise moved to the front. Talked yo one of the employees when the champion merchandise would be in and they said maybe Tuesday. Very disappointed... Bit they sure had a nice UND display with a Sioux Indian head logo banner. The employee did say they sold a lot of bison merchandise this week. Then why the hell don't you move the stuff to the front! EPIC FAIL!

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I went in there (Minot) on Friday looking for practically anything Bison related, and all they had were a few cheap looking t-shirts and some hoodies hung up high. Lots of U know Who stuff, though. It would be nice to get an explanation from someone in management as to why that is, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Very lame to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I went in there (Minot) on Friday looking for practically anything Bison related, and all they had were a few cheap looking t-shirts and some hoodies hung up high. Lots of U know Who stuff, though. It would be nice to get an explanation from someone in management as to why that is, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Very lame to say the least.
    Same as the Grand Forks store (I know less than surprising). When my younger brother was home for the holidays he wanted to get the championship game stuff for nieces/nephews for Christmas presents. Unfortunately, he could only get to the GF store, the kids ended up with Under Armour stuff instead.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Ditto. Post back here for us. The Eden Prairie Scheels will most likely not have any. Does the St Cloud store usually carry Bison gear?
    The St Cloud store is a UND fan shop, with a small wall of NDSU stuff. Everytime I shop there and they ask if I found what I was looking for, I respond with the following. "No. I didn't realize that the UND fan base was located here in St. Cloud. How about a little more NDSU selection" To which they ALWAYS reply. "I'll be sure and tell the manager." The schtick never gets old.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    The St Cloud store is a UND fan shop, with a small wall of NDSU stuff. Everytime I shop there and they ask if I found what I was looking for, I respond with the following. "No. I didn't realize that the UND fan base was located here in St. Cloud. How about a little more NDSU selection" To which they ALWAYS reply. "I'll be sure and tell the manager." The schtick never gets old.
    Thats what I wanted to know. I would consider driving there from the cities if they had a big enough selection, but now I wont. Thanks.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Thats what I wanted to know. I would consider driving there from the cities if they had a big enough selection, but now I wont. Thanks.
    I'm heading over there today to check and see if they have any stuff out. I'll hop on here and let you know what I find out later.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012