Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SHSU National Championship Game

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SHSU National Championship Game

NDSU won a National Championship. Just wanted to summarize this HOF worthy thread.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I think I've watched it a dozen times. It never gets old!!!
    I love the part where the announcers say that Phil Hansen came into their broadcast booth to tell them how to pronounce "Bison" correctly.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I love the part where the announcers say that Phil Hansen came into their broadcast booth to tell them how to pronounce "Bison" correctly.
    I've watched it a few times, but what time of the game did that happen? Apparently, I missed it.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I can't remember exactly when. I think it was first half. Next time I watch it...I will PM you with the time. Anyone else feel free to post. CaBison???
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

I still remember waking up in our hotel room in The Colony and eagerly opening up my computer to check the GDT. Man, that was one heck of a great day.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Seems like I perhaps got some momentum flowing, so here goes:

Be it resolved:

1. That the 2011 Bison football team was truly awesome and will go down in the lore of Bison history as one of the greatest teams ever, further,
    2. That the excitement and passion exhibited by the Bison faithful for this championship team was remarkable, further
    3. That the 2011 national title game, played on January 7, 2012 in Frisco, TX, was a monumental day in Bison athletics as they brought home their first Division 1 National Football Championship, further
    4. That this national title was the first football title since the inception of Bisonville,
    Therefore, in order to properly memorialize this achievement permanently in Bisonville history, I hereby move that this thread be moved to the Hall of Fame thread to properly honor the players and the fans who supported them.

Hail the Bison and long live Bisonville!
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 03-20-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Seem like I perhaps got some momentum flowing, so here goes:

Be it resolved:

1. That the 2011 Bison football team was truly awesome and will go down in the lore of Bison history as one of the greatest teams ever, further,
    2. That the excitement and passion exhibited by the Bison faithful for this championship team was remarkable, further
    3. That the 2011 national title game, played on January 7, 2012 in Frisco, TX, was a monumental day in Bison athletics as they brought home their first Division 1 National Football Championship, further
    4. That this national title was the first football title since the inception of Bisonville,
    Therefore, in order to properly memorialize this achievement permanently in Bisonville history, I hereby move that this thread be moved to the Hall of Fame thread to properly honor the players and the fans who supported them.

Hail the Bison and long live Bisonville!
    I second this GDT moving to the HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I've watched it a few times, but what time of the game did that happen? Apparently, I missed it.
    no not firsthalf.. middle to late 3rd quarter, coming out of a commercial. I think they do a promo first

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I rewatched the GSU game last night. Definitely the funnest playoff game to watch leading up to the championship.
    I still can hardly believe that the crowd pulled off the alternating-color-sections deal.

The game was good too

So, who set up the thread for voting since we have a second? Isn't it 50 votes?