21-14 Herd....

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: National Championship Score Prediction Thread

Bison 38
    Bearkats 27

NDSU: 34 (21 in 2nd half)
    SHSU: 17 (7 late in the game)
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Now a question does the Noon Kickoff help or Hurt? Both teams are in the Central Zone so im not real sure it matters
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Bison 24
    Sam Houston 13

Bison Defense vs Sam Houston Offense - To keep it simple. They are explosive because they make a lot of big plays. We run the tampa 2 that does not allow big plays. They gouge defenses with a good running attack of misdirection. We've been facing run option teams all playoffs. They are fast. yes. But our team defense is fast. They will not get big plays against us and we will force turnovers because we're not going to give up 70 yard plays.

Bison offense vs Sam Houston Defense - We are huge. Their dline is small. Just like Montana did, we will wear them out. They talk about how slow our guys are? Huh? WR - Smith, Holloway, Wahlo. Slow? Hardly. QB - Jensen. Slow? Hardly. RB - DJ/Sam. Slow? Hardly. Or TE's are big and athletic. Our lineman are huge and mobile. Expect to see plenty of screens and misdirection against a fast and overpursing defense. Having run a pretty basic offense this year gives us an advantage too. When we have 3 weeks to prepare, we can throw in some funky wrinkles.

Montana game.
    Mt - 3& out with a 20 yard punt
    Mt - Missed field goal
    Mt - Fumble
    Mt - 4th down stop at the 1
    Sprinke in big play after big play and it was a recipe for disaster
    Yet they still almost won the game.

Intangibles. Home field? Neutral. Offense that is complex? Needs reps to stay sharp. Experience? We have more playoff experience. Results after a bye? We are great. Sam Houston has limited info. Last year after a bye they got destroyed by Western Illinois. This year they beat Cental Arkansas and barely beat Stony Brook at home with 2 weeks off. Distractions? Losing their O-Coordinator and O-Line coach is a distraction. Do you want to put your trust in a guy with 1 foot out the door?

Unless we have 3 turnovers we will win.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It's only Monday, and I have my game face on (and I'm not even playing).

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    37 - 10 ......us
    I'm agreeing with CA. I don't think this game is going to be close. SHSU will not get out to the fast start on our team and just like Ga Southern, we will get up early and take them out of their element. Despite what some have said, this isn't the best team we have played in the playoffs or this year.

Bison-38
    SHSU- 7

Not gonna predict, just going to wish the Bison good luck, and a wish that y'all bring back an NC for the MVFC . . .

http://www.sportbet.com/lines/football_college

This is the only line I can find so far... but we've gone from a 1 point favorite to a pick 'em. Over/under of 46 points.

I never like to predict as well. I just say time to focus, and let's play the game on the field.