Thread: Miscellaneous

Default Miscellaneous

1) People in the Dakotas care again. Very good attendances (relatively speaking) for both NDSU (3,119 vs. UMKC) and SDSU (6,216 sellout vs. USD). Keep in mind that NDSU was playing a Thursday night game against a non-prestige conference opponent, and over the past 4 years, this game would have seen maybe 2,500 in the crowd MAX.

2) The Gophers beat #8 Indiana at their place, 77-74. This may be the medicinal injection that Tubby's team desperately needs, and it couldn't have come at a more critical time.

3) The Great West Conference is playing an exciting schedule tonight. UND is leading Valley City State by 14 at the half, and Houston Baptist beat something called Crowley's Ridge (I don't even know if this is an educational institution) by 80 points. UND will no doubt feast on the sub-300 RPI conference foes in the coming weeks.

4) Taylor Braun has slowly become a guy who we can depend on to make clutch free throws. He showed it tonight, but he also showed it last Saturday at Southern Utah.

That's all for now
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Default Re: Miscellaneous

No joke, so I am driving to the BSA, listening to Dizzo's Den on WDAY. Commercial break goes to a taped interview with Brian Jones (UND's men's coach), and he starts to say that Valley City state has better athletes than UND does, kids from Florida and Texas. Yep. I am like....Did he just say that VCSU has better athletes than UND? Well, you recruited the them. Just one of those....did he just say that?
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: Miscellaneous

did they go toe to toe with VC?