Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stub hub

Default Re: Stub hub

I finally got the tickets I bought through stubhub on the 17th. The return address is in Dallas, TX, but they were shipped from Massachusetts.
    It's OK to not be OK.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    101-107--NDSU has yet to tell us our section or seat assignments so don't jump to conclusions.
    Some of the additional tickets added were in other sections. But I believe they were all on the Bison side and end zone.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

down to $141. Betting they drop to under $100 in a day or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Some of the additional tickets added were in other sections. But I believe they were all on the Bison side and end zone.
    When I reserved my Tixs they had us on the SHSU side as they didnt know who was the home team at the time. When that was determined they switched us over to the other side but in different seats. I am sure there were many who paid in advance, found they were on the wrong side so adjustments are being made. Plus I am sure some people who bought tickets arent going because their team didnt make it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We ended up on the wrong corner but not going to complain we at least will be in the stadium.

I bought 4 tickets on the 30 yd line almost 3 weeks ago. Got a call from a Stub Hub agent yesterday saying that the person that had them listed on the site had reniged on the deal. Stub Hub got us 40 yds line seats for the same NDSU sideline side.(yall be nice) We asked if we could tickets on the other side of stadium and he told me that yes he could, but the seats were no where near as good. I think there is going to be a lot of mix of green/gold and orange/white all over the stadium. So I will be there with my dad and a couple friends..

Either way, this will be a fun weekend, but this ticket stuff has been a nightmare.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by katstrapper View Post
    I bought 4 tickets on the 30 yd line almost 3 weeks ago. Got a call from a Stub Hub agent yesterday saying that the person that had them listed on the site had reniged on the deal. Stub Hub got us 40 yds line seats for the same NDSU sideline side.(yall be nice) We asked if we could tickets on the other side of stadium and he told me that yes he could, but the seats were no where near as good. I think there is going to be a lot of mix of green/gold and orange/white all over the stadium. So I will be there with my dad and a couple friends..

Either way, this will be a fun weekend, but this ticket stuff has been a nightmare.
    I'm sure you'll have fun on our sideline, with maybe a little good natured ribbing, but I bet you could trade on game day and find some willing takers.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    I'm sure you'll have fun on our sideline, with maybe a little good natured ribbing, but I bet you could trade on game day and find some willing takers.
    Agreed. Although the few Gopher fans that sat up in our section slipped out pretty quietly very early. The stadium itself looks to have some good sightlines. Not a bad seat in the house by my estimation.

Katstrapper we are on your side, but we have 16 and no one will trade.
    I guess its more fun winning a title on opposition side according to them
    nfl fan here, enjoy watching ndsu's run to the title.

Katstrapper, check your PM's...perhaps we can make a trade work.