Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FCS Championship Game Events Page

Default Re: Frisco Chamber rolls out red carpet for football fans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's nice and all but who can get there 2 days early?
    Wife and I r making this our winter vacation. We will get to Frisco about 3 on Thursday-->I'll post a report of this event on BV.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wife and I r making this our winter vacation. We will get to Frisco about 3 on Thursday-->I'll post a report of this event on BV.
    We will be there thursday as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Main Event is overrated

BRING BACK SNORTY

Default Re: FCS Championship Game Events Page

We will be there Thursday as well, looking at places to take a 3 year old in the Northern Dallas area, found the children's aquarium anyone else have anything in mind that's not super spendy (ie 6 flags which he would be too young for most of the rides anyway)? It was the same amount to go for 3 nights as was 2 nights with our deal so we decided to make a little vacation of it!

Default Re: FCS Championship Game Events Page

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    We will be there Thursday as well, looking at places to take a 3 year old in the Northern Dallas area, found the children's aquarium anyone else have anything in mind that's not super spendy (ie 6 flags which he would be too young for most of the rides anyway)? It was the same amount to go for 3 nights as was 2 nights with our deal so we decided to make a little vacation of it!
    The aquarium (not sure which one you're talking about) is awesome. Good for kids and adults. He'd probably like Main Event too.

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Our flight is due to arrive in DFW mid afternoon on Wednesday. Will be staying at Quality Inn and Suites in Plano. Likely spend the day Thursday visiting my uncle and cousins in Waco. No plans yet for Thursday night and Friday. On Friday night plan to join up with the other 30+ group of Horny Bison Tailgaters. Is there any other Bison tailgate group this large where pretty much 100% are going to the game in Frisco?

Lightbulb Frisco party

Does anyone know what the pregame festivities are going to be on Friday and Saturday? Where to be, or what is planned? My friends and I have 15 rooms in Plano, so we are hoping that is close to it all.

Default Re: Frisco party

From the Alumni Association Website:

Friday Night Party: BISON COUNTRY PEP FEST – January 5, 2012

7:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.

The Marriott at Legacy Town Center
    7121 Bishop Road
    Plano, TX 75024-3625
    We are in the Trinity Ballroom, off of the main lobby.

Wear your Bison green and yellow, jeans and boots.

There is no charge to attend the event; all Bison fans of all ages are welcome.
    Cash concessions and cash bar.

7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Social
    8:00 p.m. Bison Pep Rally featuring NDSU President Dean Bresciani, Athletic Director Gene Taylor, Thundar, Cheer Team and much more
    8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Dance your way into game day! Live country music from The Sundown Band.
    NDSU Bookstore will be on site selling Bison Pride Merchandise, including a limited supply of commemorative Championship gear.

Commemorative photo opportunity you don’t want to miss.

Bring your boots and come ready for fun. Let’s show Texas what it means to be a proud member of BISON COUNTRY!

Questions on Friday event? Jakelle Cornell, Director of Events and Programs, 701-231-6804 or Jakelle@ndsualumni.com

SATURDAY EVENTS – January 7, 2012

BISON BRUNCH - Wear Bison yellow.

7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.

Mattito’s Tex-Mex
    6129 Main Street
    Frisco, Texas 75034
    Directions to Mattito’s.

Menu: Migas( Mexican egg and tortilla casserole), scrambled eggs, pancakes with maple syrup, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, refried beans, Mexican rice, fajitas (beef and chicken), guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese enchiladas with chili con carne, chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce, pound cake, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and sodas

Advanced reservations required. Limited space. Reserve by calling Mattito’s Tex-Mex at 214-872-3411. Ask for the NDSU Bison Brunch.

NCAA TAILGATE TOWN

8:00 a.m. Tailgate and general parking opens – NDSU will be in the red lots. $10/vehicle ($40/bus or RV). Tailgate Parking Map
    9:00 a.m. NCAA Tailgate Town – enjoy face painting, rodeo experience, concession and much more. The NDSU Alumni Association Hospitality Tent is available for coffee, hot chocolate and mini donuts. Cash bar. Tailgate town is free and open to all fans.
    9:40 a.m. Team Walk – Welcome the Bison football team
    10:30 a.m. Bison Pep Rally
    12:00 p.m. Kick-off
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Jan. 6th - 8th can't get here fast enough!!!!!

Not sure if this has been posted yet...but this is from the alumni Association.

Join Bison fans for the Friday Night Party and Saturday Tailgate Town. See schedule of events below.

Championship information updated often at www.ndsualumni.com:

Friday and Saturday Schedule of Events
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club