Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It didn't take long for these to start

Default It didn't take long for these to start

So much for our fellow teammakers only ordering what they needed:

http://fargo.craigslist.org/tix/2765905422.html

I have 2 tickets for sale. They are on the Bison sideline, inbetween sections 101-107. The seating arrangement will be determined inbetween Dec.27th and Jan.3rd. These seats are together. They could be at the 50,40,30,20,10, touchdown. I will edit this post, then re-post it with the highest bid(or if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse) and the persons first name, with last initial. Please leave all info.

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: It didn't take long for these to start

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

I have 2 tickets for sale. They are on the Bison sideline, inbetween sections 101-107. The seating arrangement will be determined inbetween Dec.27th and Jan.3rd. These seats are together. They could be at the 50,40,30,20,10, touchdown. I will edit this post, then re-post it with the highest bid(or if someone makes me an offer I can't refuse) and the persons first name, with last initial. Please leave all info.
    First guy on Craigslist not trying to buy, or sell, sexual favors...nice change of pace.

"Bisonville Poster of the Year - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012"

"Hustler Man of the Year - 2011 & 2012"

"1977 Pinewood Derby Champion - Southwestern North Dakota"

"Chub's Pub & 4-10 Club Hall of Fame - 2012

"Voted Biggest DICK on Bisonville"

For the highest bid? asshole.

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

The grinch in me says he needs a punch in the nuts. Santa says he needs the money to buy christmas presents.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've never used Craigslist, is there a way we can seriously mess with this size large human douche bag?

NDSU should send out an email saying that if you sell these tickets on secondary websites for more than face value you will face repercussions that could impact your ability to get tickets for future special events(NCAA playoffs, championships and FBS away games).

I know people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, it makes me furious to see people selling tickets from NDSU's allotment for profit.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've never used Craigslist, is there a way we can seriously mess with this size large human douche bag?
    Paging T.A.B....somebody throw up the bat (Bison) signal and get him in here.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    NDSU should send out an email saying that if you sell these tickets on secondary websites for more than face value you will face repercussions that could impact your ability to get tickets for future special events(NCAA playoffs, championships and FBS away games).

I know people who wanted tickets and couldn't get them, it makes me furious to see people selling tickets from NDSU's allotment for profit.
    AND if we knew where he lives,we can EGG his HOUSE!! I know, thats kinda old-school, but watching someone clean about 3 or 4 dozen eggs off after being frozen on...that might help!!

This y I will only sell any extras I may have to someone I know and will not give them the ticket until I see them in Frisco. To those that sent me pm's and I don't know u, sorry, but I am not taking the chance of having someone try to re-sell for profit.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Wow just wow. -1000 points for him. I hope they find out who it is.