Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: StubHub Ticks 8 for $150 EACH

Default Re: StubHub Ticks 8 for $150 EACH

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBison View Post
    Found this on dallas paper.

www.pegasusnews.com/...- Tickets abound because Dallas has an extremely aggressive scalping business.
    The link you posted is dead.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    The link you posted is dead.
    Give Lakes a break, this whole posting links thing is new to him. Here is the link (the story is old and is about the NBA finals):

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2011...cket-scalpers/
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Kim jong il is dead

Facts are I spoke with 2 scalper buddys in twin cities and they said the same.
    Dallas guys jumped on like 5000 @$40 to sell at $100-150 now thats big profit

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So if you wait out the scalpers, they panic the day before and you get tickets for #30 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    So if you wait out the scalpers, they panic the day before and you get tickets for #30 bucks.
    your average Bison fan in midwest is not going to risk cost of airline, room and car rental to assume game tickets will be available at reasonable cost. Hope their are 4000 empty seats when NDSU would have easily bought them and brokers take it in the ass.

i like how this is a story in the las vegas sun.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    your average Bison fan in midwest is not going to risk cost of airline, room and car rental to assume game tickets will be available at reasonable cost. Hope their are 4000 empty seats when NDSU would have easily bought them and brokers take it in the ass.
    Call me crazy, but I would rather see 4000 more Bison fans screaming and yelling than to see ticket brokers take it in the pocket book.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Call me crazy, but I would rather see 4000 more Bison fans screaming and yelling than to see ticket brokers take it in the pocket book.
    I'm guessing there are that many empties because corporations who got comped tickets don't use them.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourguide View Post
    I'm intersted if anyone has bought seats yet through stubhub or other broker between the 30's
    Our group ordered through stub hub right after game. We got some in 107 and some really nice ones in sec 125. I believe the sec 125 seats are row 5.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Yeah I gotta say for a group of 10 people flying from Fargo, Minneapolis, Chicago, and North Carolina the $200 tickets on stubhub were worth the piece of mind. We got creative with our housing options, and will save some money that way, but the idea of waiting it out just was not an option. I didn't want 10 people spending thousands of dollars on plane tickets flying from multiple cities, taking multiple days off work to get there and either spend more money to scalpers, or not get tickets. There is a cost to piece of mind apparently.
    Naughty by nature...not cause I hate ya.