Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Maker Membership

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Team Maker Membership

You can also support Team Makers by gambling at the Holiday Inn or at Hooligans. Their gambling proceeds go directly to Team Makers, but you don't get the benefits and it is not tax exempt!

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Can one be a Teammaker and not have season tickets?
    Teammaker membership does not require you to purchase any tickets.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Team Makers supports student athletes.

You can also give to endowments/capital campaigns.

You can't give to both (the exception being giving to Team Makers via the Alumni Association).

You get more bang for the buck giving to Team Makers.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/344713/
    You can't be a team maker and give to endowments/capital campaigns? I know team makers who have set up endowments so I don't know what you're basing this on. Pretty sure they won't tear up your check!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    I'm a little confused as to how the Team Makers priority and the NDSU priority on tickets are tied. Road mentioned that you can give to the Edge campaign and have that count towards your NDSU ticket priority. Could you give money to Team Makers and request that this money goes towards the BSA? If a person had $XXX to give, is there a way to give it to the competitive edge campaign and have go towards Team maker membership? If anyone can give a good explanation as to how these things are related, that would be most helpful. Thanks.
    If you give money to Teammakers, it stays with Teammakers until they turn around and donate it to NDSU to pay for scholarships. You cannot donate money to Teammakers and have it go to the Edge campaign. Donations for the BSA go to the NDSU Development Foundation. Also, you cannot donate money to the Edge campaign and ask them to pay your Teammaker dues. They are two separate organizations.

The priority points system however counts both types of donations towards your point total. For every $50 that goes to Teammakers (not including tickets) gets you one point. For every $100 that goes to the Development Foundation (for the Edge campaign) gets you one point. Also for every $100 you donate for an athletic scholarship fund gets you one point.

533 In a row

I will sit in northendzone section 27 for the next 50-60 years (hopefully until I am in my 90's) - what benefits does $1,000 per year get me? I have another charity that I commit 10K every 10 years, I am either going to switch that contribution to TM or do this for TM in addition. Do they do monthly bank deductions?

Can we get a West Fargo representative for TM instead? It just burns me to give to a Bruin.. just kidding Simmers..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    You can also support Team Makers by gambling at the Holiday Inn or at Hooligans. Their gambling proceeds go directly to Team Makers, but you don't get the benefits and it is not tax exempt!
    That god damn pig wheel has taken enough from me to pay for at least a dozen full ride scholarships.

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    I will sit in northendzone section 27 for the next 50-60 years (hopefully until I am in my 90's) - what benefits does $1,000 per year get me? I have another charity that I commit 10K every 10 years, I am either going to switch that contribution to TM or do this for TM in addition. Do they do monthly bank deductions?
    $1000 per year gets you 20 priority points per year. Yes, they will do monthly bank deductions. The best benefit is that Teammakers will have an additional $1000 per year to help pay for the scholarships for our student athletes!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    $1000 per year gets you 20 priority points per year. Yes, they will do monthly bank deductions. The best benefit is that Teammakers will have an additional $1000 per year to help pay for the scholarships for our student athletes!
    You know anyone at the $5500 level and higher? Do they get awesome seats? I see they are comped at that point.

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I give extra for the prestige, but keep my tickets because I get to sit next to friends and watch the cops pick on SD from 10 rows up.
    Me and my 8-year old do "SD-watching" from all the way across the field in section 3.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

So let me get this straight, if I join team makers, I can also get season tickets? I am so confused on what team makers really is and how I can get season tickets, it's really hard to understand.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"