Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Maker Membership

Default Re: Team Maker Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    TM should spend some money advertising in the Spectrum. The GT plan for students is interesting that was posted earlier. Need to always pushing the envelope on this.
    Newspaper ads? Yeah. That's the way to reach out to younger people. Newspapers.

As of moments ago, I am officially a TEAMAKER bitches! woooooooooooo!

Cant wait to be able to get a ticket to a game next year!
    And now my opinion about whether or not to go FBS will be acknowledged!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    As of moments ago, I am officially a TEAMAKER bitches! woooooooooooo!

Cant wait to be able to get a ticket to a game next year!
    And now my opinion about whether or not to go FBS will be acknowledged!
    As long as it is the correct opinion. Glad you joined!
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It seems the goal for TM is to have a pool 100 feet deep and not very wide
    They need to be an inch deep and a mile wide.
    This guy gets it.

How could I not have seen THIS thread?!?! Uffda!
    I just posted down in Commons about TM membership ?'s.

Faron
    >>>>> It's soon Lutefisk time at our house! Well....for ME anyway!
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.

Although I was a member for years, I didn't even know what the 50/5o was about until recently.
    They are doing a little better at telling about their self but really need to step it up. They are trying to get young people involved and have some on the board, but they need to get them included more
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Newspaper ads? Yeah. That's the way to reach out to younger people. Newspapers.
    If they don't read the school newspaper why are they printing it. If it is a digital one then they would still get it. I did not say the Forum, Jamestown Sun, GF fish wrap. THE SCHOOL PAPER!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    As long as it is the correct opinion. Glad you joined!
    Hahaha, you are correct Sir!

My opinion still only matters if I am exclusively pro-FCS and anti-FBS.... which, ironically, are still the rules even if you're NOT a TM.....

shit... I may have just wasted my money....
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I was talking to a group of 4 Dec Graduates of NDSU last Friday night tailgating, and they were wondering how they could get tailgate spots for the future, I informed them to get reserved and season tickets you had to know people, or become a teamaker, donate and get in line

I was SHOCKED when they told me they had no clue what teamakers was and hadn't heard of it..

So my question is, Why are they not targeting getting information to these type of people right out of the gate or is that normal?? I found it really strange
    At one time they had a student arm of TM to inform and drum up student support etc etc etc. Obviously there wasnt enough student support as I have heard about it in a couple of years.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I was talking to a group of 4 Dec Graduates of NDSU last Friday night tailgating, and they were wondering how they could get tailgate spots for the future, I informed them to get reserved and season tickets you had to know people, or become a teamaker, donate and get in line

I was SHOCKED when they told me they had no clue what teamakers was and hadn't heard of it..

So my question is, Why are they not targeting getting information to these type of people right out of the gate or is that normal?? I found it really strange
    I only found out it existed when I saw people with Team Makers jackets in the tailgating lot a few years ago.