Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Maker Membership

Default Re: Team Maker Membership

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Question

Had a friend who is thinking about donating a few spare bucks, he has an account on go bison, he told me when he went on there checking things out under the make a donation tab there are two options, and he asked me the difference, I honestly didn't know so maybe some a free explanation on here will work

Teamakers scholarship fund (obviously I know what this is for)
    Seating obligation fund, now again I know it's for seating but where does the money get used if donated to this fund? Is there a better chance of getting a seat with donation to this fund

Both offer the same equivalent points.

He wants to help the athletes and still hope to get tickets someday, I'm assuming the tm fund is the way to go but any input would would be great

Could they be separate to help with tax puposes? The seat fee is 80% deductable. Non-seat fee donations are 100% deductable. If you donate more than required for your seat, splitting the donation into the two categories on the website might cause it to give you a receipt showing the split to help you on your taxes. All the money goes to the same place, just a little paperwork help for the donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Could they be separate to help with tax puposes? The seat fee is 80% deductable. Non-seat fee donations are 100% deductable. If you donate more than required for your seat, splitting the donation into the two categories on the website might cause it to give you a receipt showing the split to help you on your taxes. All the money goes to the same place, just a little paperwork help for the donor.

That's what I figured when I got my statement...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

I just value the ragged, pooped stained underwear that I donate to the ARC at $100 per.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I just value the ragged, pooped stained underwear that I donate to the ARC at $100 per.
    Beats having a yard sale and watching people fight over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    You are correct. That way you don't get dinged 20% on any additional donations.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Like Braveheart says
    "You're too busy squabbling for the scraps from Longshank's table (FCS) that you missed your God-given right to something better! (FBS)

what do you guys want 23 straight Fcs natty titles?

Seriously team makers would get a huge jump with a push for a new conference. Expand dome to 23,000 sometime. Mountain west could have a team with a full house every game instead of 18,000 in a 42,000 stadium.

Yes without donating to team makers a NDSU fan can still support NDSU !!!!

Since I can't defend myself live with replies, I hope you all understand what I am saying. We've been there done that it's time to capitalize on our FAME!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Found out today that my employer doesn't do matching contributions for Teammakers, but company is a Teammaker!

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    Huh, knowing that I bet TSCF could have turned the ones he left in the Port-a-Rob at the tin shed tailgate into travel points. Live and learn.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Do those things make you a fan at least? because ndsu1980 says no
    Absolutely not...

I was talking to a group of 4 Dec Graduates of NDSU last Friday night tailgating, and they were wondering how they could get tailgate spots for the future, I informed them to get reserved and season tickets you had to know people, or become a teamaker, donate and get in line

I was SHOCKED when they told me they had no clue what teamakers was and hadn't heard of it..

So my question is, Why are they not targeting getting information to these type of people right out of the gate or is that normal?? I found it really strange
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant