Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Maker Membership

Default Team Maker Membership

There seems to be a lot of interest as well as some confusion regarding Team Makers. Hopefully we can you use this thread to educate Bison fans who aren't members.

What is Team Makers?

Team Makers is a non-profit organization committed to raising scholarship money for student-athletes and assisting them in earning degrees for a successful future.

How do you join?

Fill out an application. (I recommend you visit with a Team Maker or two first so you understand the benefits there are dozens of active members of BV who are members and probably a thousand or more lurkers).

http://www.gobison.com//pdf8/707571.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=2400

What are the benefits?

I think we all know one of these now.

Priority tickets for playoff events.

But that's really not the most important reason.

Team Makers provide opportunities for student athletes that otherwise wouldn't exist. NDSU would not have the success its had in football including 8 national championships if it wasn't for Team Makers. The same goes for our other sports which have had a ridiculous amount of success in Division II and now Division I.

Team Makers is for rich people, right?

I'm not rich, not even close. Many of the diehard fans on Bisonville give moderately, but are Team Makers in full standing. Of course, some give more and receive additional benefits (this is great as it means more help for student-athletes and a stronger program which I can mooch off of).

The Booster level of giving starts at $100/year. Almost everyone can afford that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are a bunch of additional details that can be brought up later in the thread.

My STRONG recommendation to any Bison fans who are not currently members is to join now. The football team isn't going to be getting any worse in the next three years. Seats are going to get harder and harder to come by.

Take ownership in the success of NDSU athletics. Support our hard working student athletes. Enjoy the best spectator athletics between the LaCross and the Pacific. Join Team Makers. BLAAAAHH!!!!!!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Team Maker Membership

HOw much were season tickets per seat w/o & with ($100 level) this year. I am considering getting season tix's for the mere fact that I want to rest assured I have tix's for the coming year.

The price of season tickets is flat. How much you give determines where you can sit.

For $100 you can sit with most of the yahoos on here in section 21. Give a little more and you sit with the highfalutin milk-drinkers in Section 20.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I guess I was wondering how much the season tickets flat fee was. I would most likely give at the $100 level. I am not sure I could handle some of those guys in section 21!!

If I did order, how far up in section 21 would one reasonable expect to obtain seats? I really don't want season tix's in row w or higher.

You're going to be pretty far up maybe not w, but probably close (those aren't bad seats). That's the price of admission for being late to the party.

I am used to sitting in row q-s in the endzone sideline sections so I am sure section 21 up a bit would be better. What level do you have to participate to be on the east side or is that players families only?

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    I guess I was wondering how much the season tickets flat fee was. I would most likely give at the $100 level. I am not sure I could handle some of those guys in section 21!!

If I did order, how far up in section 21 would one reasonable expect to obtain seats? I really don't want season tix's in row w or higher.
    Blasphemy!! I give more than $100 and requested Sec. 21 tickets. I got Y and had a blast all year. I could care less what people think of me in terms of where my seats r. I can see the game well and had a ton of fun. I can't
    speak for those around me I guess. In short, I could
    Trump people with better seats, but what really are better seats and why would I want disrupt other peeps tradition?!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

There isn't a bad seat in the FFD, row KK!!!!

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post

I've sat in row U for five years with MN Bison in row W right behind me and they are great seats. We are about the 27 yard line behind the Herd.

Row L, Section 9 in the padded red seats...Now that my wife is done with school and has a job, we'll be Teammakers in 2012.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.