Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Maker Membership

Default Re: Team Maker Membership

Yeah.....you guys DO have a point I guess!

I wasn't being "Lurid" tho', like you Sicko's!!!
    LOL!!!!!

Faron
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Back in 1992 I helped merge a group known as Student Ambassadors with another group known as Student Alumni Association. We had to come up with a new name for the group. I was inspired by the Nittany Lion Ambassadors I met at a national conference and suggested Bison Ambassadors. 25 years later they are a very prominent organization on campus.

Adding Bison to the name would likely pay huge dividends.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Very cool! They’re very well thought of on campus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    well, if it's really just an opinion, then you must have some measurable or tangible reasoning why "team makers" is objectively, not subjectively, a GOOD name- specifically for the NDSU athletic department.

should be simple!
    Based on some of your previous opinions (that you always call “facts”, btw), I’m surprised you didn’t suggest changing the name to “Nickel Back”. [emoji16]

Re-branding Team Makers with “Bison” in the name would absolutely reap dividends. The emotional connection is with “Bison”. People want to be a part of and contribute to what being a Bison means...champion mindsets, in sports, academics and life. Folks are proud of that and want to help continue it.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Since today is Festivus, we've been focused on airing greavances. Let's have some feats of strength.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    Since today is Festivus, we've been focused on airing greavances. Let's have some feats of strength.
    I plan on doing many 12 oz curls later today.....does that count?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I plan on doing many 12 oz curls later today.....does that count?
    I will try and power my way through a 1.75 liter Black Velvet Reserve. Tailgating reps continue til January 6th. Never a day off.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    Re-branding Team Makers with “Bison” in the name would absolutely reap dividends. The emotional connection is with “Bison”. People want to be a part of and contribute to what being a Bison means...champion mindsets, in sports, academics and life. Folks are proud of that and want to help continue it.
    This is absurd ^.
    College of Business Alumnus

Not saying TM can't be better, but EVERYONE knows schools raise money for scholarships for student athletes. Even fellow college students know this. Call the school and find out how to help the cause. Yes TM can reach out better as well but BOTH sides need to be better. It is not TM members vs non TM members , it is NDSU student athletes vs other schools student athletes. Both sides need to be better. Every $50/$100 membership adds up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Gal View Post
    NDSU BISON Team Makers would work. Would also like to see TMs have its own, distinguishable logo.

I think TMs will become more “modern”, if you will, once Simmers moves on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.