Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Maker Membership

Default Re: Team Maker Membership

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    You are a sad little guy....
    Damn boy I cant stay up all night correcting you---

Its----Worthless Blob of Protoplasm-- Got it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Damn boy I cant stay up all night correcting you---

Its----Worthless Blob of Protoplasm-- Got it?
    Well, at least we agree on something...

Maybe set up shop at some Bison friendly locations? Meet people where they are, they have some time, and it’s convenient. For me this is not at the dome/tailgating with friends during game day, or even online after. I am busy on Bisonville and Facebook darnit!

Lot of people that love the Bison watch games outside the dome (bars). Ticket priority is great, but many would do it for the pride.

Hypothetical- multiple groups of guys in a bar during game, and couple cute ladies with some info doing TM signup.

Maybe some bars would allow TM to put up a yearly donor points leaderboard per bar or other establishment. Create a competition aspect localized to a favorite watering hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it comes down to age gap, Is Teamakers connecting with youth or are they comfy with the "for sure"

ill go with the latter
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Like every organization, Team Makers can improve. Like every sports board, Bisonville can improve. In both cases, its up to the individual member. Take ownership rather than taking exception. Finding a reason to bitch just isn't going to get 'er done.

Personally, I like some of the ideas presented here. But Team Makers sure ain't gonna hear about them from me. I live too far away from Fargo to be worth a damn driving ideas from concept to a program. But I will have a conversation with a couple of college buddies with some of these notions and see if they might give a push. These gents are former Team Maker board members to whom I am grateful as they were willing to carry some water.

BTW, Waters. If you are not a Team Maker, I invite you to join. Best C-note you can spend. I will even connect you to one of these former board members to expedite the process. PM me if you want some help.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I think it comes down to age gap, Is Teamakers connecting with youth or are they comfy with the "for sure"

ill go with the latter
    Sure there is an age gap. What student right out of school has any inclination to join TM? Who would even think of writing a check to TM when they are going away and starting a new job or looking for a job.? How many student while in school would join TM? I dont think TM is missing an opportunity in this demo graphic.
    I do think they are missing an opportunity by not having a table at the FB games. But Im not going to get all pissy about it. I pass my thoughts on to those that make those decisions. What they choose to do with those suggestions is up to them. What ever they do or dont do I dont take personally and my contributions have no strings attached.
    Bitching on a message board about perceived issues when those concerns havent been voiced to those who can act on the issues is moronic at best and makes one nothing more than a taking head..
    I will ask this of the board again as I have in the past---HOW is TM to know you think there is a perceived issue when you wont tell them about it. Its not my job will not suffice as an answer.
    TM seems to have new younger members all the time. They must be doing something right. Increase in membership. Breaking fund raising record every year. I think TM is doing a fine job. For all intent and purpose it seems most TM feel the same as when talking to other members you dont here the bitching that you do here.

So to all you talking heads---- Do you or have you volunteered to work a TM booth. Have you volunteered to recruit young new members? Have you volunteered to be on a membership team? Have you volunteered to be on a fundraising team? If not why not?

The bottom line is--- What are you doing to make TM better?

TJ this post isnt directed at you.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 12-21-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The dome is full. Teammakers has a waiting list of donors. I'd say teammakers are doing just fine without you brand new college grad. Here's another life listen kid. The world doesn't revolve around you sometimes you've got to get off your ass and go join something.

Lardsin must go!

Sure there is an age gap. What student right out of school has any inclination to join TM? Who would even think of writing a check to TM when they are going away and starting a new job or looking for a job.? How many student while in school would join TM? I dont think TM is missing an opportunity in this demo graphic.
    I do think they are missing an opportunity by not having a table at the FB games. But Im not going to get all pissy about it. I pass my thoughts on to those that make those decisions. What they choose to do with those suggestions is up to them. What ever they do or dont do I dont take personally and my contributions have no strings attached.
    Bitching on a message board about perceived issues when those concerns havent been voiced to those who can act on the issues is moronic at best and makes one nothing more than a taking head..
    I will ask this of the board again as I have in the past---HOW is TM to know you think there is a perceived issue when you wont tell them about it. Its not my job will not suffice as an answer.
    TM seems to have new younger members all the time. They must be doing something right. Increase in membership. Breaking fund raising record every year. I think TM is doing a fine job. For all intent and purpose it seems most TM feel the same as when talking to other members you dont here the bitching that you do here.

So to all you talking heads---- Do you or have you volunteered to work a TM booth. Have you volunteered to recruit young new members? Have you volunteered to be on a membership team? Have you volunteered to be on a fundraising team? If not why not?

The bottom line is--- What are you doing to make TM better?

TJ this post isnt directed at you.
    Nothing and I like it more fun to complain
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah. and as I said--they keep getting new members every year and raise millions. They have been hearing this since TM started.
    They don't say but couldn't that mainly be from getting those in season tickets to up their donations to the appropriate level slowly?
    Hail Hydra.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was in the band so I went to every home game for 4 years. Just saying "they're in the dome they should know teammakers from the 50-50 raffle!" is total bullshit. Teammakers 50-50 just seems like another advertisement like the verizon herd cam or whatever. Many young people tune out advertisements as much as possible because they're so inundated with it.
    Hail Hydra.