Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tailgating

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Tailgating Info for Frisco

Oops. My bad. Thanks for the info!!

Default Tailgating in Frisco

Ok.. let's get down to business. Talked to Pizza Hut Park office. Lots will open up at 8am. Home team will tailgate in Red and away in Blue. I believe the Bison will be the home team. We will be bringing a trailer with grills, tables, etc. Hopefully we'll get some more driving buses, etc. so that we have some tailgate action.. Frisco here we come!

parking_map.jpg

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK great news!! I just spoke with a gentleman from Texas and we can drink as much as we want before and after the game. We can grill as long as it's propane. You can walk around with a beer bottle..whiskey bottle Whatever. $10.00 per parking spot. They do not reserve. They open at 8:00 .

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    OK great news!! I just spoke with a gentleman from Texas and we can drink as much as we want before and after the game. We can grill as long as it's propane. You can walk around with a beer bottle..whiskey bottle Whatever. $10.00 per parking spot. They do not reserve. They open at 8:00 .

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I assume this is all within our lot correct?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Bump.. bump..

Love recycling old threads, but.....

Kolpack just tweeted no assigned tailgating this year. First come, first serve.

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...73322940583941

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Love recycling old threads, but.....

Kolpack just tweeted no assigned tailgating this year. First come, first serve.

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...73322940583941
    is this really going to be an issue? Most, if not all of them will be flying and renting cars.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    is this really going to be an issue? Most, if not all of them will be flying and renting cars.
    Not sure what you mean. Just posted that sides are not assigned. That is different than past years.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Not sure what you mean. Just posted that sides are not assigned. That is different than past years.
    Right. I'm just saying it will likely be a bunch of large tailgating setups on one side and some smaller tailgates on the other. I heard their tailgating isn't really involved.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I heard JMU tailgating consists of looking at their streamers, talking about the last time they threw streamers, talking about that one time they threw streamers, making sure that everyone has streamers, making sure that everyone remembers to bring their streamers in with them, keeping the streamers in condition, talking about how many streamers they are going to throw, how far they are going to throw streamers, talking about how far that one guy threw his streamers that one time, discussing where to buy streamers, etc.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."