Thread: Its time

Default Its time

To win the respect of the FCS, Win the respect back for the Valley and our bretheren teams, win the respect of the state......in 3 weeks we need to bring the Hardware back home and next year hang a banner!!!! GET YOUR BISON GEAR OUT AND MAKE IT SHOWN!!!!!!

Its great that DJ and Warren get to play their FINAL game as a Bison in their home state!!!!! We should have alot of Texas fans down there as well...

SEE YOU IN FRISCO!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Its time

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    To win the respect of the FCS, Win the respect back for the Valley and our bretheren teams, win the respect of the state......in 3 weeks we need to bring the Hardware back home and next year hang a banner!!!! GET YOUR BISON GEAR OUT AND MAKE IT SHOWN!!!!!!

Its great that DJ and Warren get to play their FINAL game as a Bison in their home state!!!!! We should have alot of Texas fans down there as well...

SEE YOU IN FRISCO!!!!
    This game may be in their home state, but we will make our voices heard. It will NOT be a SHSU home game. I'm so happy for those guys from Texas that get to play in front of their families.

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    This game may be in their home state, but we will make our voices heard. It will NOT be a SHSU home game. I'm so happy for those guys from Texas that get to play in front of their families.
    You could tell it means a lot for DJ and Big Tex!!!

Interesting game from my point of view. On the one hand, an NDSU win would indeed be great for the MVC. On the other, I know that an NDSU win would sort of give you guys the upper hand in any UNI vs. NDSU argument until UNI could win one. That said, the balance is pretty clear, I hope you guys win. It would be wonderful for the league and pretty petty for a UNI fan to want otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherhawkrolling View Post
    Interesting game from my point of view. On the one hand, an NDSU win would indeed be great for the MVC. On the other, I know that an NDSU win would sort of give you guys the upper hand in any UNI vs. NDSU argument until UNI could win one. That said, the balance is pretty clear, I hope you guys win. It would be wonderful for the league and pretty petty for a UNI fan to want otherwise.
    I am utterly amazed
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Been rooting for you guys ever since the regular season ended and all through the playoffs.
    Keep rolling and bring honor and respect to the MVFC.....GO BISON!

Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
    Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000

new field turf and a national championship banner....thats all the upgrades the fargodome needs for next year!

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    new field turf and a national championship banner....thats all the upgrades the fargodome needs for next year!
    Why break with tradition? The turf has gotten us so far!
    North Dakota State Bison | 16 Time National Champions:
    1965, 1968, 1969, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1990, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019

Proud NDSU Alumnus | Class of 2011