Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gene taylor

Default Re: gene taylor

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    We have a game with Colorado State next year, they don't pay as well as the BCS schools do.

I'm wondering if every 3rd or 4th year down the road we're looking at just a game at a non-BCS FBS, like a MWC team, then for 3-4 years in between we play with the K-States, Iowa States and Iowas...
    Another thing to consider is the regional implications...A game with Navy does nothing for local fans wanting to drive to the game, IMO. And CSU is paying a good amount for the game next year.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Gene Taylor

I heard that his going away/send-off party was yesterday at the Union, with people speaking etc., including Grant Olson as the last speaker. Was it just an "internal" event?!

Road, you know anything about this?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

yea that was a faculty goodbye.
    There was a private "donor" party last Thursday.

July 31 is his last day.

I hope Dean Bresciani invites Gene down to the field for the Iowa State game with a NDSU Hat and Iowa Jacket on, that would really piss off the ISU fans, haha.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

July 31 is his last day.

I hope Dean Bresciani invites Gene down to the field for the Iowa State game with a NDSU Hat and Iowa Jacket on, that would really piss off the ISU fans, haha.
    Gene will probably busy watching his new team play UNI at the same time that day...Just saying.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

July 31 is his last day.

Ah, no. This was advertised on the list serve. I'm not faculty and I got it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Gene Taylor

I heard that his going away/send-off party was yesterday at the Union, with people speaking etc., including Grant Olson as the last speaker. Was it just an "internal" event?!

Road, you know anything about this?
    Yeah, I heard about it at the ground breaking ceremony on Tuesday. I didn't get an invite. Also didn't get an invite to a Teammaker going away party that I heard through the grapevine happened last night.

533 In a row

July 31 is his last day.

I was invited and I'm no where near faculty.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Yeah, I heard about it at the ground breaking ceremony on Tuesday. I didn't get an invite. Also didn't get an invite to a Teammaker going away party that I heard through the grapevine happened last night.
    You should have been first on the list!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The one last night at The Doublewood was for basically board members and probably those on a fund drive team. Gene said that Iowa is playing at the same time as our Iowa State game. He will not be there.

Oh yea cya gene. Sign a FBS game for 2015 & 2017 quick before you leav
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?