Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts on the spring game

Default Re: My thoughts on the spring game

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad
    And the best part is that I got to exhibit my one-of-a-kind, take no prisoners sense of humor for #1000.

I noticed that too!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad
    And the best part is that I got to exhibit my one-of-a-kind, take no prisoners sense of humor for #1000.
    And then there is the unpleasent perception of being associated with "you know who" ;D ;D PL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73
    [quote author=NDSU_grad link=1177205535/0#8 date=1177294545]And the best part is that I got to exhibit my one-of-a-kind, take no prisoners sense of humor for #1000.
    And then there is the unpleasent perception of being associated with "you know who" ;D ;D PL[/quote]

You mean yours and my favorite person in the world??? ;D

All I have to say about the game besides that Walker is the man, BLOCKED FIELD GOAL. :'(

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

all i have to say is i hope DJ and that juco are slick or i don't know what to think i mean blincoe looked horrible and are they really trying to give roehl 20 carries a game with all the weapons at wide out not to mention an all american at qb youd think theyd open up the offense a little bit you mean to tell me if you were bohl you wouldn't bust out 5 wide sets with heckendorf shamen jamar g-will #19 and the 2 white WRs are pretty dangerous as well i mean the offense is loaded at WR open it up a little bit mix in the power run game with roehl and this could be lookin like a D1-AA version of the ohio state buckeyes last year

i heard bohl and company were in columbus the other week hopefully bohl learns something from JT i mean ohio state michigan 3rd and 1 from the 1 and he comes 5 wide with it jim tressel doesnt play games and niether should craig bohl if you got the weapons use them

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    all i have to say is i hope DJ and that juco are slick or i don't know what to think i mean blincoe looked horrible and are they really trying to give roehl 20 carries a game with all the weapons at wide out not to mention an all american at qb youd think theyd open up the offense a little bit you mean to tell me if you were bohl you wouldn't bust out 5 wide sets with heckendorf shamen jamar g-will #19 and the 2 white WRs are pretty dangerous as well i mean the offense is loaded at WR open it up a little bit mix in the power run game with roehl and this could be lookin like a D1-AA version of the ohio state buckeyes last year

i heard bohl and company were in columbus the other week hopefully bohl learns something from JT i mean ohio state michigan 3rd and 1 from the 1 and he comes 5 wide with it jim tressel doesnt play games and niether should craig bohl if you got the weapons use them
    Save the 5 wide sets etc. for Minnesota, we don't need to waste those plays against the other teams. Honestly, Brewster would probably shit a brick if he saw the Bison go 5 wide at the metrodump. We have the personel to make it work. Strong 5 man front, depth up the ying yang at WR, and a Payton candidate QB. Heck, go 3 wide and 2 TE and then youve got more options for additional protection or pass play. I wouldn't do this exclusively mind you, but it would definately throw off any defense for a series because who has tape on 5 reciever sets of NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    The first offense played the first defense so Blincoe was up against one of the best defenses in the country. That being said, Walker did not have a problem in the air. No doubt we are deep at WR and we will need them all with our brutal schedule. The two "white" WR's are Majeski #22 and Belquist #83.

I look forward to Belquist making big contributions this fall.