Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Perspective before Saturday's game:

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Perspective before Saturday's game:

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The story was obviously written by a loser who knows nothing regarding the actual facts of the situation.
    Very true, but unfortunately this is what the public is thinking. A ton of media coverage on him getting arrested and charged with a felony, but no where near as much coverage when the truth came out. I think the fact he pled guilty well after the fact got more media attention then telling the true story.

Just a couple weeks ago, I had a former Michigan hockey player (should be somewhat knowledgeable, right?) tell me the reason the B1G stopped scheduling NDSU (not FCS, just NDSU) is because Bohl doesn't know how to discipline his team. He brought up Beck and then also brought up the voter fraud situation from last summer. When I tried reasoning with the guy, it didn't matter - he kept saying "the news said" over and over. Very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by WestFargo Bison View Post
    Very true, but unfortunately this is what the public is thinking. A ton of media coverage on him getting arrested and charged with a felony, but no where near as much coverage when the truth came out. I think the fact he pled guilty well after the fact got more media attention then telling the true story.

Just a couple weeks ago, I had a former Michigan hockey player (should be somewhat knowledgeable, right?) tell me the reason the B1G stopped scheduling NDSU (not FCS, just NDSU) is because Bohl doesn't know how to discipline his team. He brought up Beck and then also brought up the voter fraud situation from last summer. When I tried reasoning with the guy, it didn't matter - he kept saying "the news said" over and over. Very frustrating
    OK, well, you could have well just stopped talking right after acknowledging that......reasoning, with that kind of resume???
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

NOBODY is dumb enough to buy that load of dog crap. Please tell me you laughed until you passed out from lack of oxygen. I can't believe anybody could even say something that dumb out loud.

NOBODY is dumb enough to buy that load of dog crap. Please tell me you laughed until you passed out from lack of oxygen. I can't believe anybody could even say something that dumb out loud.
    Actually, at first I tried to fight back when he he brought up the voter fraud crap. When he moved on to the Beck situation, he started by saying Beck shouldn't have been at the bar in the first place. I offered that he's 21 and there's nothing illegal or against the rules about drinking - he then stated the big time programs don't allow their kids to drink.

I'm not sure whether to use or

Actually, at first I tried to fight back when he he brought up the voter fraud crap. When he moved on to the Beck situation, he started by saying Beck shouldn't have been at the bar in the first place. I offered that he's 21 and there's nothing illegal or against the rules about drinking - he then stated the big time programs don't allow their kids to drink.

I'm not sure whether to use or
    You're right. The guy is a mental midget.

I'm still a bit puzzled by his claim that the B1G stopped scheduling NDSU because Bohl can't enforce discipline. Iowa didn't drop their game and the only other B1G football program that ever scheduled NDSU was Minnesota. Who STOPPED scheduling NDSU? More importantly, why did the B1G then feel the need to stop scheduling ALL FCS?

Nothing that clown said makes any sense at all.

I'm still a bit puzzled by his claim that the B1G stopped scheduling NDSU because Bohl can't enforce discipline. Iowa didn't drop their game and the only other B1G football program that ever scheduled NDSU was Minnesota. Who STOPPED scheduling NDSU? More importantly, why did the B1G then feel the need to stop scheduling ALL FCS?

The fact that he's a wolverine is reason enough to dismiss anything he says.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

That was the reason I initially posted it - the media has basically blindfolded this guy to anything resembling the truth. The fact that he used to play college athletics should make him somewhat credible, but apparently not! The B1G deciding to not schedule future FCS games and the Beck situation just happened to fall within a month of each other so this guy decided 2+2=watermelon.

Just shows the local media would rather report a story than do some actual reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    The fact that he's a wolverine is reason enough to dismiss anything he says.
    As long as you aren't a Buckeye, we'll be ok

As long as you aren't a Buckeye, we'll be ok

http://youtu.be/bS5IKFM4AzI?t=25s
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Someone needs to post that article on their message board, if they have one, and highlight Valpo and other significant quotes by that douche bag...

I would love to find him now and hear what he has to say. Somebody please track him down!
    probably dead from his punk rocking and diabetes