Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What an EXPERIENCE!!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default What an EXPERIENCE!!

So, this was my first game in the dome since the last time the Who played there. Wow, the atmosphere is WAY way different than it used to be, in a good way. The tailgating is really awesome and the Dome is just freaking loud. Nice work folks. I'm really glad that I delayed my return flight. I cannot wait to see that video game offense come to the dome!!!

BTW - I'll bring a gift to the campers again this week if invited...
    Insert something clever here...

Default Re: What an EXPERIENCE!!

Yup, totally different. Yesterday was awesome, next weekend will be even louder!!!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know what everyone else thinks but I wasn't as impressed with the crowd yesterday. Could be that my group of seven was harassed and being yelled at to sit down when we were on defense, but I thought the crowd was not as loud as last weeks. Either way it has to be louder for GSU.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I don't know what everyone else thinks but I wasn't as impressed with the crowd yesterday. Could be that my group of seven was harassed and being yelled at to sit down when we were on defense, but I thought the crowd was not as loud as last weeks. Either way it has to be louder for GSU.
    It's been better, but Orygun is saying that it's FAR better than 10 years ago. Also, you're more than welcome to stop by again!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Pretty tough for the crowd to get jacked up and stay jacked when we have a bad offsides after a 3 and out and 2 turnovers, one of them coming right after we picked one off. Also, with Lehigh not kicking field goals and not scoring points, it made the game pretty ho-hum for me. Personally, this game felt won before the kickoff, unlike how I felt before JMU. Expect it to return to normallacy this Saturday.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I don't know what game you were at if you didn't think that was loud! go down to concourse level and stand once on third down. The place just vibrates!

according to some of the players it was louder than last week and the UNI game. still room for improvement though

I am up on Z row and it was great. I went down to student corner by the band on my way out and it was phenomenal. they were rockin and really loud still and the game was 24-0 and basically over. what an atmosphere and home field advantage!

I don't think we need louder. It's great when watching the streaming...best ever, by far. What we need is to sustain it throughout the game.

I don't think that there's anything lacking. Just enjoy the game and go nuts.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I don't think we need louder. It's great when watching the streaming...best ever, by far. What we need is to sustain it throughout the game.

I don't think that there's anything lacking. Just enjoy the game and go nuts.
    Every down will be important against GSU not just 3rd & 4th.