Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Pressure..Who bought Gameplan for the Bison?

Default ESPN Pressure..Who bought Gameplan for the Bison?

I never make promises, but I have had some conversations with people who are smarter than me and work for the state in Bismarck. If we want help to see this game on ESPN
    Gameplan.........It would be very helpful if anybody who has BOUGHT this plan, on the assumption that the Bison would be on it this weekend and are upset, because that is
    what you were told. Email me at jasonramstad@yahoo.com. I will pass it on to those people in Bismarck. All is needed is your name and number, and when you bought the
    package from your provider.

The main concern is residential customers,

NO BS.....Consumer Protection Agency apparently might be able to rattle a few cages at ESPN, just like the Montana legislators.

Default Re: ESPN Pressure..Who bought Gameplan for the Bison?

Good luck man. Clevvy at O Kellys and Rooters bought it, you might want to ask them too. Bww's? Zorbaz at DL too.

Quote Originally Posted by funteddy View Post
    I never make promises, but I have had some conversations with people who are smarter than me and work for the state in Bismarck. If we want help to see this game on ESPN
    Gameplan.........It would be very helpful if anybody who has BOUGHT this plan, on the assumption that the Bison would be on it this weekend and are upset, because that is
    what you were told. Email me at jasonramstad@yahoo.com. I will pass it on to those people in Bismarck. All is needed is your name and number, and when you bought the

NO BS.....Consumer Protection Agency apparently might be able to rattle a few cages at ESPN, just like the Montana legislators.
    Also keep in mind that as of right now the game is not available on ESPN Gameplan, ESPN3 only thus far.

what you were told....
    Good luck with that.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

what you were told.
    Email me at jasonramstad@yahoo.com. I will pass it on to those people in Bismarck. All is needed is your name and number, and when you bought the

That is the entire issue right there. If people were told that this package was the bridge to getting all FCS playoff games (which weren't otherwise broadcast nationally) then there is something to complain about. Although, the obvious remedy for ESPN would simply be to refund those customers if they don't want to broadcast the game...

ND Attorney General now investigating Y we are not on TV-->I shit u not!!

C'mon!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I had Verizon FIOS installed and bought the package for one reason...to watch the Bison.

I bought the package with the Big Ten Network for one reason. The game at Minnesota.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    ND Attorney General now investigating Y we are not on TV-->I shit u not!!

C'mon!!
    Get Al Carlson on this too. I mean a)He's an NDSU alum and b)everything he touches turns to gold!

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Saw you on the news teddy... keep up the good fight! I'm sure this will get resolved.....or at least I hope very much that it does.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."