Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Pressure..Who bought Gameplan for the Bison?

Default Re: ESPN Pressure..Who bought Gameplan for the Bison?

Has anyone considered that they do that to make sure that they get maximum attendance...not an issue at NDSU because of the Fargodome, but for other places where attendance is not as good...aka Eastern Kentucky

Why doesnt chubs hook up a pc and use Espn3? They never really needed gameplan..
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Why doesnt chubs hook up a pc and use Espn3? They never really needed gameplan..
    i think its the picture quality issue. it looks pretty bad. i watched a feed at BWW and it was horrible

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    i think its the picture quality issue. it looks pretty bad. i watched a feed at BWW and it was horrible
    ESPN3 steams at full 1080P(maybe its 720P), they are either putting it on to many tv's or have a shitty connection.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    ESPN3 steams at full 1080P(maybe its 720P), they are either putting it on to many tv's or have a shitty connection.
    It's too bad an employee of Cable One with a little more power than Scott can't make this happen. I know Scott is the general manager but I think Twentysix works there too. Aren't you the CEO or something?

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    How about I just want simply what all of us payed for on Gameplan. The espn 3 quality isnt that horrible, its the principal.

Quote Originally Posted by funteddy View Post
    How about I just want simply what all of us payed for on Gameplan. The espn 3 quality isnt that horrible, its the principal.
    It honestly doesn't make alot of sense on ESPN's part, unless there is some hidden cost we don't understand. I would assume its as simple as sending out a second feed to channels that already exist. Unless the way ESPN/2/U operate(broadcast) is completely different than the way ESPN3 operates. I don't recall anyone on bisonville working for espn, probably wont get an answer.

Entities that could pressure espn:

Comcast
    Time Warner
    The Washington Post
    Dish Network
    Direct Tv
    Government officials

The Fargo market doesn't represent enough $$ for it to matter to the satellite companies.
    Comcast and Time Warner have no stake here. And Cableone corporate doesn't even listen to the Fargo branch why would The Washington Post listen to the Fargo Cableone.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have already emailed and called ESPN about the game. I've told them that I bought the Gameplan for the season, knowing that last year they covered all the FCS playoffs. I just emailed them again reminding them both Montana schools were on the main ESPN this weekend and the #1 and #2 teams were stuck on ESPN3. Also pointed on that D-II and D-III playoff games were on Gameplan this weekend and these aren't even their finals.

Saturday's playoff football game's radio broadcast will be streamed live on GoBison.com free of charge. In addition, it will be aired live on the Bison Radio Network. The network includes: Flagship: The Mighty 790, KFGO-AM, KFYR AM 550 (Bismarck), KPOK AM 1340 (Bowman), KRCQ FM 102.3 (Detroit Lakes, Minn.), KDVL FM 102.5 (Devils Lake), KHND AM 1470 (Harvey), KSJB 600 AM (Jamestown), KHRT AM 1320 (Minot), KZZJ AM 1450 (Rugby), KYCR AM 1570 (Minneapolis)and KEYZ AM 660 (Williston)

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.