Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classy

Default Classy

http://becomingmidwestern.areavoices...chilly-places/

Classy group we have around here.

Cool Re: Classy

Win with class...lose with class.

As I was walking out of the Dome I passed several JMU fans and every interaction from Bison fans was along the lines of, "Have a safe trip", "Good luck next season", "You've got a great team", etc. It make me so proud to see this type of behavior. Nothing worse than rubbing it in to an opponents face after a victory (or defeat).

Great job, Bison fans.

Default Re: Classy

Thank You for sharing that! It kind of sums it all up, and you did also with one word..."Classy"...thanks to you and her both!

This is the kind of thing you hear about Nebraska. With the possible exception of a few hated or notorious fan-bases, opposing fans find it very hard to even pay for drinks or sometimes meals in Lincoln during game weekends. I love it. Good for the region's reputation, and great for the program's. Awesome job-this is a huge part of why I like college football more than pro football.

So glad this wasn't a sarcastic thread. GO BISON.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Pretty damn cool. I wonder who she ran into that was obnoxious the night before? Was JBB in town?

Her blog is great. As a 100% midwestern I love her take on all things North Dakotan.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Funny how NDSU fans can be classy in person but on the message boards some(and I emphasized the word some) are totally jerks and douche bags. I suppose it is the whole Lakes "entertainment" thing(or JBB's love affair with UND). I can't even read AGS any more. I hear that the message board championshipsubdivision.com is much worse.

Wink Re: Classy

Email this to the forun..make sure that gophers mom reads it.

and its freakin fargo...not philly. i wouldnt feel threatned at all decked out in sdsu gear @ ndsu. Were just loud...but we also dont like streamers bein thrown when were winning too..wtf is yhat

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I Saw a Bison fan asking JMU fans what the score of the game was last Saturday after the game. So not everyone was "classy".
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.